Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators vs. Ducks

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Is our defensive philosophy to collapse on our goalie and let the other team cruise around to set up their shot?

On the flip side, when we're in their D zone they attack the hell out of us.

"They" meaning any team we face.

Let's see how the 2nd goes.

Go Perds!

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
we really shouldn't be surprised at this point.

we've been having this hope for the last 2 or so years that we are gonna play a game one night and this team will figure "it" out. whatever "it" is.

it's not gonna happen. its either rebuild or retool time and i think that should be done with a new GM.

"It" meaning getting the special teams at least to an average level. If they were we'd be sitting pretty in a playoff spot.

5-on-5, this team has been one of the best teams in the league for a while now but what sank them last year is sinking them again this season. And it's worrying that no matter how many coaches and experts you bring there, nothing changes.

You

Jul 1, 2010
Nevertheless their long non-Preds losing streak continues.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
"It" meaning getting the special teams at least to an average level. If they were we'd be sitting pretty in a playoff spot.

5-on-5, this team has been one of the best teams in the league for a while now but what sank them last year is sinking them again this season. And it's worrying that no matter how many coaches and experts you bring there, nothing changes.
this team just stinks. its not even worth the paragraphs to justify it.

Reactions: KurtAngle

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Multiple times i've noticed that the preds get possession in the d-zone and instead of regrouping and breaking out as a unit, which is what Hynes wants them to do, instead someone panics with no pressure on and banks it off the boards instead into the neutral zone right to a duck. It's like just turning over the puck on purpose.

Unless that's what the coach asked for and there's supposed to be a forward moving up to get that pass.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Good. Good good. Nothing wrong here.

Can we fire Hynes and bring Galant in?

I know you're being facetious but it's obviously not the coach. These ass holes have just cashed in and checked out.

I dont know if we have another national televised game again soon but if we did in would love it if the season ticket holders organized a boycott and all agreed to not resell their tickets but also dont show up for the game. An arena with about 4000 people on it would send a pretty damn clear message to the owners.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Ducks are 0-7 last 3 weeks against everyone except Preds

But in 2 games vs Preds- 5 periods- the Ducks have completely dominated play in 4 of the 5 periods

I can’t even wrap my head around it- I get it- we aren’t a great team- but to be dominated by the 2nd worst team in the league- TWICE- is just mind boggling

Reactions: KurtAngle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad