London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrummondIsGod

Mar 16, 2011
I have read numerous of the other team threads and am confused from comments there whether the talent level was better or worse this year than most years. Also even though the Knights had 16 picks this year, they moved 4 picks to next year and now have 22 picks for 2021 draft per my count. I know Mark highly values draft picks but Knights have ~8% out of 300 picks next year?? Maybe I have too much time in my hands but I'm thinking talent level will be be better next year and Knights appear to be well positioned

I doubt they'll be drafting 22 players in 2021. They'll either move some picks next season in trades or flip a few of them for future years. No team has 22 open spots on their 50 man list for a single draft.

Reactions: zman77

ForestCityHky

Feb 15, 2018
Alright I’m officially concerned you may have the “virus”? This is not a typical PP31 response to a heckler ..... r u ok? :laugh::laugh:
Not a heckler. Just tired of PP31 always having the last word on what he considers always right.
Smart poster he is but he’s placed himself on a pedestal thinking he’s above everyone. It’s tiring.

Not a heckler. Just tired of PP31 always having the last word on what he considers always right.
Smart poster he is but he’s placed himself on a pedestal thinking he’s above everyone. It’s tiring.
Simple fix...put me on ignore if it's that tiresome. No pedestal here nor has there ever been. I speak what's on my mind. Always have. I doubt anyone here who knows me personally would describe me as arrogant or thinking I'm the be all end all as you've alluded to and if they do..I probably don't care too much for them either ;)

typed comments are very easily construed as something they are not

that better @Buttsy ?

Last edited:
$100 deposit per seat due June 1st with the balance due July 2nd. For any season ticket holder who purchased the first two games of the playoffs your credit is $98.50 per seat

For the third consecutive season, pricing for the 2020-21 season has been held at the 2018-19 rate!

Please find the pricing for your seats below:

Level 100 and 300

Early Bird
Adult (18-64) - $663.00
Student/Senior (13-17, 65+) - $620.50
Child (2-12) - $569.50

Regular
Adult (18-64) - $722.50
Student/Senior (13-17, 65+) - $688.50
Child (2-12) - $629.00

This season we are offering multiple options to purchase your tickets.

1. 4 Payment Plan
, which will consist of 4 equal payments.
Please find the payment schedule below:
Immediately
Friday, May 1st, 2020
Monday, June 1st, 2020
Thursday, July 2nd, 2020

2. 2 Payment Plan
, which would consist of a 2 payments, one of 25% and one of the remaining 75%.
  1. Please find the payment schedule below:
    Immediately
    Thursday, July 2nd, 2020
3. Full payment, the full cost will be processed immediately.
Already renewed...although I'll likely miss a good chunk of next season once this all settles down and my surgeries are rebooked

Reactions: LDN

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
The almost irrelevant U18 draft begins at 12 noon today.
Trivia:
Who is the only player in the draft's 3 year history to suit up for the London Knights?
Hint: played in only one regular season game.
The clock's ticking...

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Chantler could have a 4th line spot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad