London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Short term pain for long term gain....and eventually 2 gnarly scars

You will be surprised they do fade pretty well or at least my wife’s did? I remember feeling a little concerned for her because once they chop out the old knee there ain’t no going back! Physio is the big thing, the more it seems you push it the better off in the end it turns out. It amazes me how they have you up and walking pretty much as soon as the nerve blockers and the grogginess have gone away. Crazy .....

You will be surprised they do fade pretty well or at least my wife’s did? I remember feeling a little concerned for her because once they chop out the old knee there ain’t no going back! Physio is the big thing, the more it seems you push it the better off in the end it turns out. It amazes me how they have you up and walking pretty much as soon as the nerve blockers and the grogginess have gone away. Crazy .....
Getting around with one crutch 10 days post surgery. Surgeon team said the big push for me will be my extension as the implant is very tight because of my bone density. Surgeon said he has never had so much of a fight to remove and drill into bone.

tjziel

Nov 20, 2012
London
Hey guys,

This means absolutely nothing, but Frank Nazar is “liking” Knights posts on Instagram. Now, he is also liking University of Michigan posts as well, so it doesn’t mean anything. But at least he likes what he sees from the London Knights. Here’s hoping there’s a small chance he could be conflicted down the road when it’s time to choose between Michigan or London.

Reactions: TheCoach and LDN

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
Getting around with one crutch 10 days post surgery. Surgeon team said the big push for me will be my extension as the implant is very tight because of my bone density. Surgeon said he has never had so much of a fight to remove and drill into bone.

Hey Phlyer. Good to see that you made it through your surgery OK. Word of advice: My wife ( who was a Polio survivor) had a knee replacement similar to yours. Her one leg had muscular attrophication due to the Polio, and she essentially wore out her "good knee". She had a difficult rehabilitation because of her attrophied leg being unable to support full weight, so her physiotherapist recommended aqua therapy. That entails doing your exercises in chest-deep water in a pool, as soon as your stitches/staples come out. The water gives you boyant support while doing your exercises, and it will speed up your rehab considerably. Added bonus is having a good rxcuse to cool off in the pool and checking out some bikinis while exercising. Wear sunglasses !

Reactions: zman77

Londoner Knight

Aug 31, 2016
London Ont
Still looking for some help out there folks if anyone can help? Not sure why the ENTIRE web is blank for this series of searches....and very frustrating to say the lease.....

Looking for any highlight footage for the noted games below....can't seem to find any on the all knowing inter-web anywhere? Anyone out there that can help?

Feb 13 vs Erie, Feb 15 vs Kitchener and Feb 16 vs Guelph all game played in 2009.

Any links to YouTube or something would be great as I've hit a roadblock and it's driving my insane.

Thanks all!

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Still looking for some help out there folks if anyone can help? Not sure why the ENTIRE web is blank for this series of searches....and very frustrating to say the lease.....

Looking for any highlight footage for the noted games below....can't seem to find any on the all knowing inter-web anywhere? Anyone out there that can help?

Feb 13 vs Erie, Feb 15 vs Kitchener and Feb 16 vs Guelph all game played in 2009.

Any links to YouTube or something would be great as I've hit a roadblock and it's driving my insane.

Thanks all!

Have you reached out to the team or to Rogers?

Reactions: zman77
Hey Phlyer. Good to see that you made it through your surgery OK. Word of advice: My wife ( who was a Polio survivor) had a knee replacement similar to yours. Her one leg had muscular attrophication due to the Polio, and she essentially wore out her "good knee". She had a difficult rehabilitation because of her attrophied leg being unable to support full weight, so her physiotherapist recommended aqua therapy. That entails doing your exercises in chest-deep water in a pool, as soon as your stitches/staples come out. The water gives you boyant support while doing your exercises, and it will speed up your rehab considerably. Added bonus is having a good rxcuse to cool off in the pool and checking out some bikinis while exercising. Wear sunglasses !
just waiting for the green light to start my pool therapy...likely next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad