London Knights 2020 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
Who do the knights have coming over from the states this offseason? Looks like the roster could use high end prospects upfront for next season.

Reactions: LDN

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Geesh I shoulda started buying up jerseys years ago lol. Had an in since '95 but never cared to. It dried up before Hunter era but grabbing a few in auctions thru 2000-2010 woulda paid off big lol.
So would having kept the full set sheets of hockey cards are neighbour would give all us kids late 70's early 80's. Full uncut sheets of all players for Bubble gum inserts lol. We would cut em up and......aaaggghh Is there a head slap emoji?
All good.

Stay safe all! Hopefully we get some on ice hockey chat come next season.

Reactions: zman77 and nelli27

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
@nelli27 was this one yours?

Just sold on one of my groups for $9000 OBO

92483767_10219107784818123_5810100783001108480_n.jpg
Don’t get me wrong as I understand something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it BUT this seems just crazy to me? Wear it to Erie and I hope they get the ole “Popcorn” gag with extra butter thrown at them. LOL, kidding of course to each their own I’m sure my spending choices would make someone go Huh at times?

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Don’t get me wrong as I understand something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it BUT this seems just crazy to me? Wear it to Erie and I hope they get the ole “Popcorn” gag with extra butter thrown at them. LOL, kidding of course to each their own I’m sure my spending choices would make someone go Huh at times?
I believe that was the Kane game worn I owned and later sold for $5000. I'd have to photo match with the pictures that I still have of the jersey. There was only one white Kane auctioned off so it's likely "mine" or a forgery!

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Boston University just announced that classes will not resume until January 2021. Vlasic attends Boston University. Do you see where I'm going with this...?
This is not to say that the OHL will resume before that time, in fact I'm skeptical that it will.
However, if (and that's a mighty big if) the OHL does resume before January that might give added incentive for Vlasic to leave BU for the Knights. Just sayin'...

Reactions: zman77

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Boston University just announced that classes will not resume until January 2021. Vlasic attends Boston University. Do you see where I'm going with this...?
This is not to say that the OHL will resume before that time, in fact I'm skeptical that it will.
However, if (and that's a mighty big if) the OHL does resume before January that might give added incentive for Vlasic to leave BU for the Knights. Just sayin'...

that would be huge for the Knights.

Reactions: zman77 and nelli27

ForestCityHky

Feb 15, 2018
Why? Guskov unless he doesn't want to come back will play an important role,, develop nicely for pros....JMO
How often do you see an import play for three years in the OHL? Has it ever happened with the Knights? I think London will try to upgrade and that starts with selecting a new import

Guskov has been fine. Just think they will attempt to upgrade. He could be back but I think there’s a better chance a new player comes in.

ForestCityHky

Feb 15, 2018
Bring in any player regardless of position that will help the squad, period.
Why limit yourself?
Yes I agree but The OP said “we must find a way to acquire Owen Power”. I think energy is better put into an area of need and not a long shot to come and an expensive one to acquire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad