Speculation: Let's Talk Contracts - RFA Qualifying Offers Due June 25th, 2019

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Glad to see all those guys were qualified. None of the guys on that list should have really been a question anyway.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Glad they didn't throw NHLers out without making the QO. Tossing control out to satisfy some urge to shuffle deck chairs seems to not work.

Reactions: Baccus

Baccus

Garage League filled with Mickey Mouse teams
Feb 18, 2014
I'm (not) surprised people can't tell good/decent 4th liners when they see them, especially when all the counting stats are depressed on such a continually bad team.

I am actually a bit surprised so many people want to just say bye to actual NHL players for nothing when they have some value even if you're just going to trade them. This on a team with a distinct lack of enough actual NHL players.

I suppose this is what happens when you have a GM that trades away a pick for a worse pick the next year for no particular reason and many act like it's ok....

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
The sabres can be successful with all those guys on the roster.

There's a roster out there that's a payoff team that can contain all those guys, with one of girgs or CJ sitting. Whether or not they can figure out the rest of it is the question and probably doubtful

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Unsurprisingly, Hamilton is passive aggressively complaining that they qualified these guys. He’s on GR right now prevaricating.

Reactions: Jim Bob

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
More crow served

PHam will be grouchy. Good.
I can see why. Wanted juicy hamburger, got crow instead.

Botts is killing it!
since you reduced or gave up your admin duties, your humor level has gone off the charts.

Unsurprisingly, Hamilton is passive aggressively complaining that they qualified these guys. He’s on GR right now prevaricating.
excellent vocabulary is excellent

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad