Post-Game Talk: Leafs Win! 5-2 over Isles!

puckluck19

Registered User?
Oct 20, 2008
Courtice, ON
corsi2.jpg

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Not much negative to be said about that time. Franson did a bad mistake, and Ranger had a tough game again unfortunately. Had hoped he had left those behind him. Just seem to struggle when put together with Rielly unfortunately.

The Nielsen goal is not on Bernier. He saw the puck late and it was a snipe. Those happen.

Most games Rielly's D partner seems to struggle, no wonder Rielly sits so much.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Not much negative to be said about that time. Franson did a bad mistake, and Ranger had a tough game again unfortunately. Had hoped he had left those behind him. Just seem to struggle when put together with Rielly unfortunately.

The Nielsen goal is not on Bernier. He saw the puck late and it was a snipe. Those happen.

I agree, our defence is the weakest part of this team. Beating Buffalo 1/2 and the NY Isles is not a true test.

Some of us know this, got to temper optimism. Team has some areas they need to address.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Clarkson has been playing great recently, nice to see him get rewarded.

Had a discussion with a fellow Swede and Devil fan who tried to convince me that Clarkson was nothing but a glorified enforcer. Just don't get why some Devils fans are so desperate to convince you that he sucks. Thought he was a popular guy there?

If he plays the way he has lately and pots 20+ goals per season, I won't care much about the cap hit.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Clarksons been playing great these past 3 games, hoping he can keep it up and hopefully he stays in the top 6.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I agree, our defence is the weakest part of this team. Beating Buffalo 1/2 and the NY Isles is not a true test.

Some of us know this, got to temper optimism. Team has some areas they need to address.

I really hope Nonis addresses this around Christmasish time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad