Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Jets (Game 3 this week) Already

Status
Not open for further replies.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
I had a weird dream last night where I was somehow missing the Leafs game, even though I was at home.

That part is unexplainable.

So is the part where someone was in my house telling me Matthews was scoring all these goals and I was like " how many? 4?" and they seemed to be implying to me that it was more like 5 goals.

I was like "whoah why am I not watching this?!?!?!"

And if I could go back into that dream I'd try to figure that part out. But sometimes/often times dreams don't make a whole lot of sense.

Anyway, don't be surprised if Matthews scores 5 goals tonight is what I'm at here.

If Matthews scores 5 you will get all the credit.

Heck, I'll give you credit for a hat trick.

But you're not allowed to watch the game. That's why you're not watching the game. It all makes sense now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmoggyTwinkles

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Great, let's see if Andersen can be better than Winnipeg's backup. The Jets' skaters are probably not going to keep letting the Leafs dominate them to the same degree, so he might have to step up

Reactions: stickty111

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017

IDC if Brossoit has been good this year, If Freddy can't outplay him well.....

Is this true sire? Read somewhere else that it was hellebyyick`no?

Apparentily it was :thumb up sire: Just confirmed it through different stations.

napoleon in rags

Fred's dead, Baby... Fred's dead
Jun 17, 2009
St. Helena
Not at all. You think I I'm arguing that andy is crap. What I'm saying is that he isnt good enough. Of the frequency of shots Andy has faced this year, it is dubious that he had the toughest in the league. I would argue that faced against the leafs forward line, goalies in the north have faced far harder and faired a lot better.
Yup... Andy is 'satisfactory'.

BTW, if you ever are described as 'satisfactory' on your annual job review, don't expect a promotion anytime soon.

Reactions: stickty111

Thissiteisgarbage

Oct 14, 2014
Will be a drag having to sit through Rogers broadcast after the last two games being on TSN. It's always a contest between how bland/boring the panel is and how much political agenda they try to ram down viewers' throats.

Reactions: libertarian

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
No Helly. To big of a game for him to be taken out. He’s hurting maybe. Getting their excuse built in for the spanking they are going to take tonight :)

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I know why im in Ontario right now i think, because your team stoped to be bad.
OCUvwPE.gif

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
He's 4-1, 1 SO and a 0.923 SV. So he's been solid for us.
He one of the truest secondary goalies in the league yes sire. Been following that this season for surely. :clap: We gots to get traffic on that like soderberg in his film. Then we shall rise. Our rich, powerful club might win again, even this game. We have the most points and still winning, what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad