Leafs’ first round opponent: Boston (who tanked for us)

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
We will be dressing a roster with a whole bunch of guys with very little playoff experience.

I expect of these listed, 6 will likely be playing in game 1 (McMann included as he may be back from injury, Woll not incl. as he'll likely be the backup)

Gregor: 0 games
Dewar: 7 games
Benoit: 0 games
Holmberg: 0 games
Knies: 7 games
McMann: 0 games
Robertson: 4 games
Woll: 4 games

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
both teams are going to be a tough matchup so i don't care who we play

i'm more concerned with Keefe who i doubt has a clue what his optimum lineup or lines are

Reactions: egd27 and HolyCrap

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
We will be dressing a roster with a whole bunch of guys with very little playoff experience.

I expect of these listed, 6 will likely be playing in game 1 (McMann included as he may be back from injury, Woll not incl. as he'll likely be the backup)

Gregor: 0 games
Dewar: 7 games
Benoit: 0 games
Holmberg: 0 games
Knies: 7 games
McMann: 0 games
Robertson: 4 games
Woll: 4 games

I'm not too worried about it, the rest of our team are grizzled 1st round vets

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
If Florida beats us tomorrow and Boston loses to the Caps that's going to be Boston-Toronto.

Not sure how I feel about that. I think we're beyond looking for matchups now and just need to go through teams.

Reactions: torontoblood

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If Florida beats us tomorrow and Boston loses to the Caps that's going to be Boston-Toronto.

Not sure how I feel about that. I think we're beyond looking for matchups now and just need to go through teams.
Ottawa not Caps.

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I was hoping Boston would've won tonight so that Florida would've rested their starters tomorrow and it could be a chill meaningless game where Matthews gets his 70th without too much pushback. However Florida will now be looking for the kill trying to win the division, hopefully nobody gets hurt.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON

Bruins can choose their poison but need help if they want the Leafs.

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018

Caps play Philly

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Poor Patrick Roy finds a way to get his team into the playoffs, and his reward will be to get steamrolled by Carolina.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad