Prospect Info: LAK Draft (2nd, 2020) C Quinton Byfield - Sudbury Wolves, OHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

raswilliam

Feb 18, 2008
East TN.
looked at the Canada U18 roster. Centers Dylan cozins and kirby dach on there. wonder where QB fits into that roster?

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
looked at the Canada U18 roster. Centers Dylan cozins and kirby dach on there. wonder where QB fits into that roster?

Byfield is likely the second line center behind Dach. Cozens can shift to wing.

Token

May 15, 2019
If it ain’t

Lafrenchie Byfield Dach

as the top line, that coaching staff needs a slap on the head with a smoked kipper.

Yes, I’m a Varuka Salt kinda guy.

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
I was so going to link one of my favorite early 90's bands too but you beat me to it LT Dan. Actually, i don't even know how to add/link things in this board yet...maybe for the best so i don't post as often and simply lurk/read.

Reactions: Lt Dan

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I was so going to link one of my favorite early 90's bands too but you beat me to it LT Dan. Actually, i don't even know how to add/link things in this board yet...maybe for the best so i don't post as often and simply lurk/read.
I am faster than the speed of Schrute!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how you add stuff

upload_2020-11-2_15-36-28.png

One adds a youtube clip by clicking the image that I badly circled above.
To the left is an image
to the right is how to put something in quotes

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007

That is as deep a team as I've seen in a while. Probably the odds on favorite for now. If the NHL starts up in January as what Gary Bettman mentioned no way Kirby Dach is going. But if it doesn't and he does participate it's Canada's tourney to lose. Just too deep.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Well...Isn't the same expected from your team too thou??
Why would Kings let Byfield leave to the WJC first place?
- isn't he as well focused on LAK

Kings development staff is all about these kids playing on the biggest stage in the WJC. Rangers are also in more of a win-now mode than the Kings are.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kings development staff is all about these kids playing on the biggest stage in the WJC. Rangers are also in more of a win-now mode than the Kings are.

Also, Laf already obliterated the WJC...there's less for him to learn there. Unless he simply WANTS to go to represent his country there's no real reason for the Rangers to ship him off (AKA it would be a nice gesture but not "needed" vs. some of the Kings prospects who aren't as NHL ready as Lafreniere).

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007

I'm absolutely ecstatic about this years tournament. Just as I was last year when we had a good amount of prospects playing. Let's hope team USA coaches don't eff it up all over again. Team Canada is so stacked especially if Dach plays. I see that Shane Wright is on the Red team as well, I'm really hoping he makes the team. I'd love to see this kid play against older players.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad