La Liga 2018-19 Part II

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there

Apparently, this is from 2012.

...also, dwarves?...dwarves? What is with this guy?

If it's fake, I'm willing to listen to someone debunk it, but so far, it seems he actually said this. Sell his ass to Inter, he'd fit right in.

Well, maybe it's his subtle way of expressing gratitude that Messi received growth hormone treatment and didn't end up as dwarf.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
And Suarez with the racial slurs Lol.

Disgusting club.

By disgusting club I imagine you’re talking about Liverpool, the club that Suárez played for when he made those racial slurs?

Extremely disappointed by Rakitic, even if the comments are from 2012. Want him gone, tbh

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
By disgusting club I imagine you’re talking about Liverpool, the club that Suárez played for when he made those racial slurs?

Extremely disappointed by Rakitic, even if the comments are from 2012. Want him gone, tbh
Yep, they looked pretty embarrassing too when they openly supported him.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Not to bring that back up again but Glen Johnson has talked about the Suarez thing in depth. He said that he knew what happened, that they were basically best friends while Luis was at the club and went to each other's kids birthday parties, and thought it was the same things the players would say to each other in training.

The players shouldn't have worn those shirts though, but given Johnson's explanation you can understand why.

What Rakitic said is really far beyond that.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Valverde says he can continue into next season and that the board trusts him, but obviously it would be a ridiculously unpopular move to keep him around and I doubt the board does it. CatRadio says Koeman is a leading candidate to replace Valverde

Last edited:

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Yeah they should bring Koeman. He wasn't good enough for Everton, so...

I’m not liking the rumour either, but he’s the likeliest option. I remember reading he was considered as an option to take over after Lucho as well.

Hoping for Tuchel, Pochettino but that’s extremely unlikely, I hope someone in the board turns Barto’s attention to guys like Blanc and ten Haag.

Jul 7, 2009
I’m not liking the rumour either, but he’s the likeliest option. I remember reading he was considered as an option to take over after Lucho as well.

Hoping for Tuchel, Pochettino but that’s extremely unlikely, I hope someone in the board turns Barto’s attention to guys like Blanc and ten Haag.

Pretty sure Poch has said he will not ever coach Barcelona because of his connection with Espanyol. Valverde needs to go though and it would be a utter joke if Barca allows him to continue.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Barca put up a strong 10. And that walking loser Coutinho. Malcolm should’ve started 5 days ago. Anyway hoping for a big 3 points. Getafe out of the top 4 and Valencia in.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Pretty sure Poch has said he will not ever coach Barcelona because of his connection with Espanyol. Valverde needs to go though and it would be a utter joke if Barca allows him to continue.

Incidentally, this is also why, even if it's not happening now, the odds of Poch being Real Madrid manager one day are extremely high. Both of them have a mutual enemy and, with all due respect to Espanyol, they're not ever going to be the ones with a chance of dethroning Barcelona, so it will have to be with Real Madrid if he ever does it.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Incidentally, this is also why, even if it's not happening now, the odds of Poch being Real Madrid manager one day are extremely high. Both of them have a mutual enemy and, with all due respect to Espanyol, they're not ever going to be the ones with a chance of dethroning Barcelona, so it will have to be with Real Madrid if he ever does it.
Barca isn’t his enemy he’s also said things that left it open. Then he backtracked. Once Barca give a legit offer it may happen. Pipe dream as of now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad