La Liga 2018-19 Part II

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Very pleased that the title is wrapped up so that they can focus on the CL, though with Valverde at the helm I'm sure you'll get plenty of stupid selection choices. Team played well with and without Messi until they scored. After that it was like they were a different team.

Yes, locking the league in late May will do wonders for them. I'd only play Messi for the reminding matches for maintenance otherwise he sits. This keeps him fresh not only for CL but for Copa. He's really has a chance to walk away with this most successful year yet. Just play it smart!

SIdenote, I'd start Vidal against LFC. I'm weary the occasion could get the best of him and cause him to make reckless tackles. I'd risk it since they will need his pitbull attitude.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Would be nice to see the younger prospects be played tomorrow/remainder of the season, guys like Puig, Todibo, Wague, Miranda along with Arthur, Umtiti, Dembele, Malcom, Alena.

Reactions: les Habs

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Good to see he'll be resting guys. I think if he's going with the same players he did on Wednesday for Anfield, then Dembele and Arthur need to start. If not then I'd play them a good 45 minutes even if he is going to start them Tuesday. Same goes for Semedo. I for sure want to see Puig, Umtiti, Alena, Malcolm and Todibo play.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
I for sure want to see Puig, Umtiti, Alena, Malcolm and Todibo play.

They'll all start.

Cillessen, Wague, Todibo, Umtiti, Vermaelen, Arthur, Aleña, Puig, Malcom, Dembele, Prince (sigh)

I still have to wrap my head around Wague, who was a decent player for a bottom team in the Belgian League two years ago, and now he's starting for Barça

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
5 mins in and Dembele re-injures his thigh.. That'll probably do it for his season

Alex Collado coming on. Don't know the kid.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Between Todibo and Umtiti, Todibo has looked better tonight. He's had an excellent first half.

Aleñá needs to better. He wasn't great against Huesca either.

Puig and Wague look solid. Prince looks garbage as expected.. but there are no strikers on the bench

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Getafe very close to finishing 4th, they still go to Barca next week but finish at home to Villarreal, I would say the biggest threat is Valencia as Getafe have a better H2H over Sevilla but Valencia must win out

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Real Madrid lost again, which ensures that they'll be spending a ton in the summer.

That's how I see it.

Definitely should be sold: Bale, Kroos, one of Courtois or Navas.

Could be sold and I would agree: Marcelo, Isco

Could be sold and I would be disappointed: Modric

Will probably be bought: Pogba, Hazard

Could be brought back if Modric and/or Isco leave: James

Pipe dream: Mbappé

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Dembélé has injured his hamstring a few times this season, and it happened again yesterday, kind of concerning but he’s a young guy and Barça’s a great place to overcome some of these recurrent injury issues. It sounds like he’ll be out for 3-4 weeks, which effectively means his season is over

Los merengues

Mar 24, 2019
That's how I see it.

Definitely should be sold: Bale, Kroos, one of Courtois or Navas.

Could be sold and I would agree: Marcelo, Isco

Could be sold and I would be disappointed: Modric

Will probably be bought: Pogba, Hazard

Could be brought back if Modric and/or Isco leave: James

Pipe dream: Mbappé
The More I see plastic fans want Kroos out The More funny it is every time :D If you didn't know James has had no future at RM for last 3 years than please dont comment on who should Be sold or not. Cause you have no clue. You dont sell players like Kroos just because of one shit season where everything went to shit and the club management was living in a hubris after 3 CLs. Milan Lost a similar player at similar age to Juve on Pirlo. How did that turn out? Thank god ZZ rates Toni super highly so no fear of him being sold.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
The More I see plastic fans want Kroos out The More funny it is every time :D If you didn't know James has had no future at RM for last 3 years than please dont comment on who should Be sold or not. Cause you have no clue. You dont sell players like Kroos just because of one **** season where everything went to **** and the club management was living in a hubris after 3 CLs. Milan Lost a similar player at similar age to Juve on Pirlo. How did that turn out? Thank god ZZ rates Toni super highly so no fear of him being sold.

Plastic? I have been a card-carrying member for 10 years.

Gently go take a hike you arrogant prick. I do not have time to read all rumors and follow all news. I have been watching most games for close to 20 years though. But, hey, I guess that does not count.

Kroos is a good player, but if we are bringing Pogba in as the rumour says, he is likely out.

I like James and hoped he may come back. It seems there is no chance, so be it.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
:laugh:
Yes Real can do better than Kroos.
Yeah I don't think he has the mobility to play at the highest level anymore in midfield, even as a 'regista' (if the team were set up that way). There are many midfielders out there that they could get who would be better suited to the way the game is going. France has a production line of them going.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018

Apparently, this is from 2012.

...also, dwarves?...dwarves? What is with this guy?

If it's fake, I'm willing to listen to someone debunk it, but so far, it seems he actually said this. Sell his ass to Inter, he'd fit right in.

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I hope it’s fake like genuinely hope it is. I really like Ivan Not just as a footballer but his personality to. This however is unaccceptable he should never wear the jersey again. Be banished from the time indefitnely until he is sold. Couldn’t care less if it hurts his value. What a trash human if this is true

Reactions: Deficient Mode

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad