La Liga 2018-19 Part II

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
I'd take off Prince and Wague at HT. Prince just sucks and honestly I think the guy views this loan as a 6 month holiday. Wague is fast.. and thats it. Pretty dumb player apart from that. Made several stupid fouls as well. Get Semedo on, and I'd like to see Abel Ruiz as well.

Reactions: gary69

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Wague’s had a good game, Coutinho doesn’t look good on the other hand
I haven't watched a ton of Barcelona games this season but I can't remember any games where Coutinho has lived up to his billing...and there have been quite a few stinkers.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Coutinho would do better with us in the midfield.

I'd take off Prince and Wague at HT. Prince just sucks and honestly I think the guy views this loan as a 6 month holiday. Wague is fast.. and thats it. Pretty dumb player apart from that. Made several stupid fouls as well. Get Semedo on, and I'd like to see Abel Ruiz as well.

I don't know why they bought got Boateng in the first place. Like I saI'd at the time I'd have just brought Bojan in. People might laugh at that, but he could have been loaned and if he were played as a striker and not on the wing he'd probably do well. Puig assisted him in the Catalunya match.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Meanwhile Benzema has 21+5 in 2708 minutes. One goal or assist every 104 minutes. Out of the 59 goals his team scored. 44% of his team's goals come through him.

EDIT : as a comparison, Salah has 19+7 in 3009 minutes. Mane has 18+1 in 2816 minutes.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Benzema’s flourished since CR left, makes you think how many more goals he would’ve had if he was the main goal scorer on another team. There’s strong mutual interest between Real and Luka Jovic and the latter isn’t exactly keen on coming off the bench, so Benzema’s likely sharing goal-scoring duties again next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad