Kraken Training Camp + Preseason 2021

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Hey look, first time the Kraken have finished the 1st ahead! Yay! Definitely some goods and bads, but this looked like an NHL team a lot of the time.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
No he won't. We didn't sign grubby to be a backup.
Florida didn’t sign Bob to be benched for Judge (CD’s Florida nickname) and Knight.

I think CD is going to force Grubauer for playing time quickly. One heck if a character

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Lots of great stuff in the 3rd. Very happy with a lot of this. I’d say more, but I’m on my phone and hf resets my damn posts if they get too long.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
This is promising. I feel like this is a truer matchup as far as the regular roster goes. Probably the closest we have seen in the 3 games. We play this way the team will only build more chemistry today.

stocker

Mar 9, 2004
This team will get run out of the building.I know there’s not much fighting anymore but this team is way too soft.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
This team will get run out of the building.I know there’s not much fighting anymore but this team is way too soft.

Seattle is doing fine. I mean yesterdays game was mostly due to Seattle not playing their main guys vs the team who is playing their regular starters... So can we not jump to conclusions and declare we will be the worst team in the NHL... Also we play in the pacific division that the weakest division in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad