Kraken Training Camp + Preseason 2021

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
I am excited about follow Kraken. Have some ancestors in Seattle and it is more logical for me to root for Kraken than any other team, as being a Swede.
Nice, I have ancestors in Sweden and having 4 Swedes on starting lineup is neat.

Reactions: johan f

coastal_nuck

Jun 28, 2006
I love the home jersey. Great logo and color scheme.

On another note, any way to watch tomorrow's game via stream? Not sure if it is being televised in any fashion though.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
I love the home jersey. Great logo and color scheme.

On another note, any way to watch tonight's game via stream? Not sure if it is being televised in any fashion though.

Game will be tomorrow(26zh of September) and it seems like King5/Kong will broadcast that game.

BTW:
Some videos.

Interview with Connor Carrick

Joey D'Accord shows of his goalie gear.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Root isn't currently on youtube tv. Supposedly the network is working getting it on more streaming services.
Yeah I’m cheap and don’t really wanna buy into more streaming services maybe one day I’ll pony up the money and buy the NHL package (whatever it is) so I can get all the games around the league.

Last edited:

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Yeah I’m cheap and don’t really wanna buy into more streaming services maybe one day I’ll pony up the money and but the NHL package (whatever it is) so I can get all the games around the league.

Espn+ is 7 a month or 70 a year but local blackouts are still a thing.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
Team white won the scrimmage game 5-1 with Eberle scoring two goals.

Tonight we'll be playing our first preseason game.

looking forward to the start of the bragging rights for the PNW. It's nice to finally have a rival driving distance from White Rock.
The jerseys which for me the road one is top 5 easy look even better with the pants and socks.
Do you guys have a goal song yet?
Hopefully it's a 90s grunge song since before grunge in the 90s Seattle was about as obscure as they come.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
First pre-season game for you guys.
Canucks are icing a "young" roster so you're going to be looking at probably half the team being guys who will be sent back to the AHL or Europe etc. Although i'm a Canucks fan, i'm actually rooting for you guys to win this game since it's kind of your first game (although preseason).

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
So they’re not streaming the game on their site line every other team?
Game is being streamed on ROOTS for local markets. Not sure about out of market areas.

Is it normal for pre-season games to be on the team sites? I know that a lot of teams stream training and development camp videos or even rookie games but didn't think they did that for pre-season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad