Post-Game Talk: Kings of the Road for once! Jets win 4-3

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
The difference is Pavs. If he can continue to play the way he did this road trip we will make the playoffs.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
My hats off to the Jets gaining 8 out of 10 possible points on this road trip!

Is Jokinen & Peluso the new Hall & Oates?

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
we were pretty damn close to being 5-0 too i still think we should of won that philly game

If the Jets end up narrowly missing the playoffs I will look back at the two games against Philly. The Jets should have won both of them and end up pointless.

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
Is there somewhere we can watch the game afterwards? My son had hockey practice, and I don't have a pvr. Would love to watch the entire game.

Thanks

Dave512

Apr 10, 2012
Albany NY
I'm sorry but I'm going to say it... This road trip was a good one by our Jets and it leaves us fans feeling optimistic about the future and that this team may be taking a step in the right direction... However, as we all know, this is what this team does best. Shows flashes of "hope" and then lets you down with back to back to back games where you are left scratching your head wondering what happened to the team you just saw on the road trip. Let's hope we don't see that this time but history is not on our side...

What you just said here has been etched into my head from the start. I never take it for granted. I just hope it gradually becomes a things of the past soon.

Well, they're not going to win every game like the Blackhawks, but as long as they show effort and compete every game, and limit their let downs to one game, or two at MOST, they're making progress. Definitely like what I saw on this road trip, and the first game back home is against a team we just beat, and a goalie we just beat. Gotta keep it rolling.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
yeah, its remarkable how different he's looked on this road trip. Just looks way more composed than he had pretty much all season. (Pavs that is)

Last edited:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Loving the mediocrity of the South East. Canes lose. Tampa losing, Jets tied for first place in the division. Winning the South East might be the easiest path to the playoffs for the Jets

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Kane was almost literally the only Jet moving his feet in the last 10 minutes of that period. The guy has the desire to win, there is no question.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Likely our only chance is that #3 spot.

#8 or better all depends the on number of 3-point games between the other inter-division games.

I'd still be shocked if only Pitt and NJ qualify, and NYR and Philly don't in their division.

WINNIPEG JETS = 2013 SOUTHEAST DIVISION CHAMPS!

--> measure the banner folks!

Loving the mediocrity of the South East. Canes lose. Tampa losing, Jets tied for first place in the division. Winning the South East might be the easiest path to the playoffs for the Jets

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
YMCMB.
Peg City Represent!

We're going to start a better parade, not inside the streets of Winnipeg. But around the perimeter. Make it rain around the Perimeter, we gots ta go big. lol!

Hojetron

Feb 26, 2013
Sunny St.Vital
Great road trip ... Loved Olli's play and Kane was a beast again.

Excellent 3rd line experiment... Claude creates the POW line, they packed a mean punch tonight.:handclap:

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
So we beat NYR in NY.......Torts fired tomorrow? You heard it here first!

"Lost to the Jets? You get fired in New York state"

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Fire Noel, fire Chevy, get rid of Wheeler and Jokinen! Oh wait..... that was 6 games ago. Give Noel and Chevy an extenstion and maybe hang on to Wheeler and Joker! Okay, Im being a bit of an ass, great roady by the Jets, I love this team and these boards! GO JETS!

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Great game.

Pavs is playing better, makes a huge difference.

When does Chevy start to add for a playoff run? If the Jets can stay in the hunt in the next 10-15 games, I would hope there is some help on the way. Need to get Enstrom back, and maybe pick up another dman.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

Honestly, I hate it. I seek the validation of being in a strong division and succeeding there. The SE is so bloody weak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad