Post-Game Talk: Kings of the Road for once! Jets win 4-3

wilty00

May 15, 2007
Kelowna/Winnipeg
Amazing performance by Kane. He's really coming into his own.

Nice to see a little positivity around these parts for once as well. ;)

Only real concern I have right now is Buff. He just doesn't look himself at all and we need him to be at his best. Scared the living **** out of me having him on the ice towards the end he just gets beat to every single puck.

Give that dude a "maintenance" day or two, please.

Edit: With a Tampa loss tonight (knock on wood) we move into a tie for first in the division as well.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
OK, hands up, who had the Jets getting 8 out of 10 possible points on this trip after losing 3 straight at home?

*crickets*

Certainly not me either. THIS is the team we all expected going into this year. Keep it up Jets! :handclap:

I did say they need 4 of 5 to stay/get into the playoff picture.

But i really didnt think it was really possible

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
More importantly, did you guys hear that Montreal made a trade today?

Also, there's a Kane thread again on the main board. It's positive this time though.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Huge win! Huge road trip. As I posted over in the GDT. Nice to see someone like Joker, step up with LLW having a bad game. Kane as always, guy looked like the old Ovechkin.

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
3540696_o.gif

Ooooo HD Rad Jets Guy

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
I said we need 3-2 to stay competitive, but not in 65.5 million years did i ever think that possible, not to mention 4-1!!

OK, hands up, who had the Jets getting 8 out of 10 possible points on this trip after losing 3 straight at home?

*crickets*

Certainly not me either. THIS is the team we all expected going into this year. Keep it up Jets! :handclap:

Puckschmuck*

I'm sorry but I'm going to say it... This road trip was a good one by our Jets and it leaves us fans feeling optimistic about the future and that this team may be taking a step in the right direction... However, as we all know, this is what this team does best. Shows flashes of "hope" and then lets you down with back to back to back games where you are left scratching your head wondering what happened to the team you just saw on the road trip. Let's hope we don't see that this time but history is not on our side...

What you just said here has been etched into my head from the start. I never take it for granted. I just hope it gradually becomes a things of the past soon.

Sweech

Oh When the Spurs
Jun 30, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
Whoever took the other Jets can keep 'em. ;)

Hopefully we can get back into the play we had last season at home though. I forgot the hole they dug themselves before this trip. Completely forgot going 4-1 only pulled them even to .500.

That being said up and at them! Gotta pull ahead of .500 and stay there.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Was a great entertaining game.

Hope they can keep up the momentum into the weekend. /crossfingers

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00