Post-Game Talk: Kings of the Road for once! Jets win 4-3

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
ymcmb11.jpg

Puckschmuck*

That game was a little too close for me, but I still happy!

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Now if we can get home games back to last years form...

4-1, and the one loss we should've had.

Great road trip.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Nice win!

Anyone else see the NYR fan yelling at Kane with 13 sec left?

Kane = beast. What a player! :handclap:

Dave512

Apr 10, 2012
Albany NY
OK, hands up, who had the Jets getting 8 out of 10 possible points on this trip after losing 3 straight at home?

*crickets*

Certainly not me either. THIS is the team we all expected going into this year. Keep it up Jets! :handclap:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Kane is a beast. No doubt about it he is going to be great to watch for years to come.

Too bad everybody else on the team was literally standing still for the last ten minutes of the game. Holy crap heart attack city there!

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Unbelievable. No pretty wins on this road trip, some heart attack inspiring moments, but man, what grit and determination they've shown to pick up 8 out of 10 points on this 5 game road trip.

First win at MSG, first goals at MSG. Nice to see Peluso with some points, and great to get scoring from the Olli and his Scrubs line. :nod:

Jets kept pace in the SE, and jumped over the Rangers. They're also at .500 again. Great road trip.

Can't wait to see the Torts interview. Lozenges >> Torts, apparently. ;)

Grind

Stomacheache AllStar
Jan 25, 2012
Manitoba
I was considering making one called "Peluso for Pres"

THat one goal against was his man but otherwise i thouhgt he looked really good.

Burmi looked good, could have had an extra assist or two.

Kane looked dynamite, like how him and burmi are playing together.

Wright can't buy a point, some great opportunities. Really liked him and joki and peluso line.

all in all, last year, thats a game we lose.

shows good on the team

shows good on joki

shows good on peluso

all in all, happy with that game..

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
This is what Alicia Keys was talking about when she sang New York "there's nothing you can't do, new lights in MSG will inspire you"

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
I am incredibly proud of this team. What a fricking road trip!! I did not see this coming in my wildest dreams.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
OK, hands up, who had the Jets getting 8 out of 10 possible points on this trip after losing 3 straight at home?

*crickets*

Certainly not me either. THIS is the team we all expected going into this year. Keep it up Jets! :handclap:

Who had Peluso getting two assists? :D

foreverATLANTA

Dec 30, 2011
Atlanta
I'm sorry but I'm going to say it... This road trip was a good one by our Jets and it leaves us fans feeling optimistic about the future and that this team may be taking a step in the right direction... However, as we all know, this is what this team does best. Shows flashes of "hope" and then lets you down with back to back to back games where you are left scratching your head wondering what happened to the team you just saw on the road trip. Let's hope we don't see that this time but history is not on our side...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad