Status
Not open for further replies.

Boundlessvladde

May 17, 2015
Sweden
Last edited:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
but then it also says That Miks Indrasis(reassinged?) and Tomas Kundratek(refused to be relased?) or have they all just been fired? Can someone translate please? :)

Yeah, it says Kundratek was put on waivers and Indrasis was sent to Liepaja, since he has 2 way contract Riga will only have to pay him pennies now which, to me, seems like a way to force him out of the club. I don't know why wouldn't they just trade him like a decent human beings but oh well, this is KHL. Maybe he refused a trade to some stupid Russian village like Nizhnekamsk.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
kid's very talented....i saw him life and boston hockey nights tournament in USA and collegiate scouts were extremely impressed by him.

Kazakov in ava will be no better than Semenov was, imho

I agree, I have also seen this guy play on several occasions, another small very skilled guy. He will be fun to watch. He was also invited to the Hawks rookie camp last year, would have to imagine he remains on their radar.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Rumor of Buchnevich terminating his contract with Severstal and coming over to join the Rangers. It was a few places on Twitter and also in the rumors section at Elite Prospects.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Anyone know why Riga let Kundratek go?

Because he wasn't good enough. It's pretty simple, really.

Just out of curiosity, is Mikhail Antipin reliable for info?

He is not Bob McKenzie reliable but he is "there is no smoke without fire" reliable in the sense that he doesn't just make stuff up. That's as good as it's gonna get in Russia though, an official rulebook can sometimes lie here.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Because he wasn't good enough. It's pretty simple, really.

I kinda refuse to believe that a guy who's the 6th leading scorer on the team and one of the few players with a positive +/- wasn't good enough for a team that sits last in their division. I've seen enough of Kundratek in Hershey over the past few years to know that he is definitely good enough to play in the KHL

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I kinda refuse to believe that a guy who's the 6th leading scorer on the team and one of the few players with a positive +/- wasn't good enough for a team that sits last in their division. I've seen enough of Kundratek in Hershey over the past few years to know that he is definitely good enough to play in the KHL

Obviously he is good enough to play in the KHL and he isn't a bad player, he was just worse than Riga expected him to be for the price. A lot of KHL foreigners are legitimately good KHL players, A LOT of them get fired just because they are expected to be great, not just good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille