KHL Trades, Rumors and Free Agent Talk Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boundlessvladde

May 17, 2015
Sweden
SKA has bought the rights for Steve Moses from Jokerit and they have a vacant foreinger spot on the roster so maybe Steve is coming back to khl.

Acallabeth

Heart ablaze
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I don't exactly know how the KHL waivers work, but I don't think even Kuznya would claim Filatov, even if his contract was $100k. So much wasted talent.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Never liked Filatov, he hado one bright partial season, when he just came back to CSKA from NA. He was always uncoachable, had poor attitude. May Be he can sighn with Zvezda and try to redeem himself from bottom up, playing for the organization that gave him hockey life...

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
I don't exactly know how the KHL waivers work, but I don't think even Kuznya would claim Filatov, even if his contract was $100k. So much wasted talent.
Filatov was always too much of a pretty boy. He had nice talent, but never developed a man's body.

jaco

Oct 21, 2011
Koltsov

Why has he been assigned to Toros?? Ok, he's -5 after 23 games, but still...

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Why has he been assigned to Toros?? Ok, he's -5 after 23 games, but still...

History tells Koltsov isn't exactly the easiest person to get along with and has quite unusual personality so to say, so I'm pretty sure the reasons for all that are somewhere there.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Have there been any rumors that Buchnevich could be traded to a better team? This is the last season of his contract with Severstal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->