Speculation: KARLSSON Megathread | Part III | MOD Warning Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
...so, why the FFFF is the Sun dredging this up now? Are they trying to start ****?

The reporter obviously got his palm greased by one of the other teams trying to create drama to reduce Karlsson's value and increase Dorion's desperation level... I mean what else could it be right? :sarcasm: @Sensung am I doing this right?

Last edited:
Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
This is better than most other offers I have seen. We won't do much better than this imo.

Yeah, if we have to lose Erik then getting a 23 year-old minute munching D-man (who is still developing) to replace him, plus a good goal scorer and 2 1sts isn't bad.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
That article confirms one thing

You now spell shitshow S-E-N-S.

There is a bunch of questions here, and life is always shades of grey.

If they dont have solid evidence tho.. its gonna be a nightmare.

Especially after then starting a charity to combat cyberbullying and mobbing .. because if she didnt do it.. guess what you just did...

Reactions: Cosmix and Ice-Tray

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
It certainly illustrates how some of the players in the room may not have been impressed with how the captain handled this (if the rumours are true).

On the one hand you have a young man distraught about a sad loss, caught up in some serious drama surrounding his wife, being unwilling to even look at the evidence compiled by Hoffman and Caryk to show her innocence.

On the other hand you have the captain of an NHL who is embroiled in a personal dispute with another player in the room, who does not seem interested in giving a fair chance for Hoffman to defend himself. As the supposed leader in the room I can see this not going over well with others players in the room, especially those who like Hoffman. In addition, the guy who is charged with keeping the room together and focused on winning games, was at the centre of a riff in the room, and seemingly not interested in any form of reconciliation. It's not a good look for EK based on this article.

Perhaps we're getting a glimpse at the reasoning behind Stones comments on the room, and the rumours about him and EK, and also behind Andy's comments, and the rumours of his relationship with EK. Perhaps this is why the rumours of EK being traded persist.

This article certainly throws a lot of doubt on the situation, and given the seemingly open nature of Hoffman and Caryk, does not reflect positively on the way in which the captain has dealt with it. While it may be natural for a spouse to react this way (not really trying to condemn EK at all here) but as a leader and captain of anything one has a responsibility, and duty, to behave in a manner that is as above reproach as possible.

Crazy to consider that an EK trade may be in fact a deal being considered as a means to fix the locker room. Before anyone decides to jump all over me, I'm not saying the above is true or fact, or even that it's the position that I've adopted, just that given what we know, it makes some sense now. Kind of like the ownership situation, there has been smoke surrounding EK and the dressing room this off season, and this article adds a little more.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
So is a giant picture of Eugene going up instead ?
Yes, and I'm voting for this one:

Eugene.jpg

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
"Karlssons have yet to provide her, or Hoffman, any evidence as to why they believe she was the person behind the harassment campaign"
"Horrocks, a software engineer, told this newspaper that he looked at the IP addresses that created about 200 negative posts on the website on Erik Karlsson’s page. In his opinion, there was nothing he viewed to connect Caryk to any of the negative posts on Karlsson’s fan page".
Before any evidence is provided, i am on Caryk`s side.

I am not on anyone’s side because I have no knowledge of the facts, which appear to be private and not made available in the court to date. It appears that too many people are rushing to judgement. I prefer to let the investigators and police do their jobs in order to provide facts.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Probably reading too much into it but...

45 minutes ago, Karlsson put on his Insta story a picture of his hockey bag in his car, clearly showing his #65 with the Sens logo.

I don’t know, it just seems positive. He’s not exactly the biggest poster on Insta so it does seem good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad