Speculation: KARLSSON Megathread | Part III | MOD Warning Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Hey I heard the new execs want to improve the in game experience and fix the fan relationship.

It's not that hard. I have an idea for them.

How about you sign your 3 best players long term. I know it's a crazy idea but I think it has worked before.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Hey I heard the new execs want to improve the in game experience and fix the fan relationship.

It's not that hard. I have an idea for them.

How about you sign your 3 best players long term. I know it's a crazy idea but I think it has worked before.
Yep,biggest problem...New jerseys ,more hot dog launchers wont cut it ....
[mod: relax with the swearing]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah one glance at EK's latest Instagram story should firmly put to rest any and all "doesn't get along with Stone" gossip.
I'm pretty certain that gossip started on these boards. Someone said "I think I heard something about..."...and a couple of days later, it becomes an official rumour.

Reactions: Sensung

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I'm pretty certain that gossip started on these boards. Someone said "I think I heard something about..."...and a couple of days later, it becomes an official rumour.

I refuse to acknowledge bullshit like that and hence don't bother responding to those posts. This is a fan site, we don't know shit that goes behind the scenes. Ignore until such nonsense die.

I don't think Dorion ships Hoffman out so fast so cheap if the locker room was on his side (or are anti-Karlsson) despite all the postings of the player wives to the contrary (wrt support for Melinda Karlsson and straight up calling Caryk out in front of the world).

Nobody cares what Borowiecki says, don't think he meant any harm by trying to be a company man giving the correct answers, he just seems to be missing a few bulbs likely from all the devastating hits/injuries over the years.

Last edited:

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
I refuse to acknowledge bull**** like that and hence don't bother responding to those posts. This is a fan site, we don't know **** that goes behind the scenes. Ignore until such nonsense die.

I don't think Dorion ships Hoffman out so fast so cheap if the locker room was on his side (or where anti-Karlsson) despite all the postings of the player wives to the contrary (wrt support for Melinda Karlsson and straight up calling Caryk out in front of the world).

Nobody cares what Borowiecki says, don't think he meant any harm by trying to be a company man giving the correct answers, he just seems to be missing a few bulbs likely from all the devastating hits/injuries over the years.
Agreed about gossip. I have a severa allergy to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->