Speculation: KARLSSON Megathread | Part III | MOD Warning Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
If we're going to be relegated to trading Karlsson as a rental. I could live with Karlsson for Nylander +.

Gonna suck to see him dominate with the leafs but what a treat to watch him with Matthews, Tavares and Marner.

And Nylander is dope. We need a player like him.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
If we're going to be relegated to trading Karlsson as a rental. I could live with Karlsson for Nylander +.

Gonna suck to see him dominate with the leafs but what a treat to watch him with Matthews, Tavares and Marner.

I'd hope to pry Liligren out in that deal too.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
I'd hate to see him on the Leafs, but I'd love to bring the Leafs best offer back to SY to beat.

If the Sens have to deal EK, then use the Leafs to get a much better return.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011

I don't see the Leafs trading Nylander for a rental even if that player is Karlsson.

StutzleTheGoat

Feb 24, 2018
In other news Karl is playing golf with Chabot and Stone. Nice to see the boys together.
It really doesn't seem like someone wants to leave Ottawa now does it? Just pay the man. Fk I cannot picture this team without Karlsson or Stone. Those two are absolute gamers and I love them.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I don't see the Leafs trading Nylander for a rental even if that player is Karlsson.

Well they might want to spread the money around a little and may be looking to trade him anyway for defence help.

They could even sign Karlsson long term tbh. They have the money, and they can make the cap space.Who would the leafs rather? Nylander at 8 mill or Karlsson at 11?

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Well they might want to spread the money around a little and may be looking to trade him anyway for defence help.

They could even sign Karlsson long term tbh. They have the money, and they can make the cap space.Who would the leafs rather? Nylander at 8 mill or Karlsson at 11?

I mean in which case we would not trade him as a rental and get a better return

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Can a "Karlsson / Caryk Drama" thread be created so that we can continue talking EK hockey in this one... please?
This is the MEGA thread man :laugh:... Mega means Mega!

1280px-MEGA.svg.png

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Not a fan of boycotting the team due to the owner being a POS, because none of us became fans because of the owner in the first place. I am all for pushing the #melnykout movement and doing even more to protest. One thing I’m not ready to do is hold the franchise accountable for, and view them as synonymous with Melnyk. The movement should be predicated on separating team from owner, not lumping them in together. It’s principled loyalty. Players also notice fan support or lack thereof.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Mods need to de-merge the "what if Karlsson re-signs" thread. Just so the sane individuals have a place to gloat and point fingers.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
It was a separate thread in the likely hood he stayed just to get merge with all of this crazy talk of emotions. Tnuoc likes to go through threads no?
Nah, they ended up discussing the same thing. Hence the merge.

We don't keep separate threads for only certain individuals to participate in. Y'all are stuck with each other :laugh:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

Nylander would NOT be an 8 mil guy in Ottawa. Dude is a complimentary player who will turn into a potato here. Leafs have plenty of options to fix thier cap structure and get better D without moving that kid, yet you see his name in many trade proposals generated by the leaf fans. That should tell you something about him, and it isn't anything positive.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I don't careeeeeeee.

I want hockey, not this "she said she said" drama.

Yes bullying is a serious issue but man, these are all adults involved, this feels like pre-school with higher stakes.

You should care because this drama had real, tangible effects on the team by getting our best goal scorer traded away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad