Speculation: KARLSSON Megathread | Part III | MOD Warning Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Yup the mob mentality .. that wouldn't happen
salem.jpg

Well they dealt with Hoffman's fiancee on a regular basis, so I think they have a better handle on this situation. If reports are true, Caryk has a history dating back to high school with cyberbullying.

Not saying they couldn't be wrong in this particular case, but they certainly are operating from a stronger understanding of the situation than you or I.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Well they dealt with Hoffman's fiancee on a regular basis, so I think they have a better handle on this situation. If reports are true, Caryk has a history dating back to high school with cyberbullying.

You've convicted her already it seems.. I will hold off. I am not saying she's an angel but I am not going to convict her until there is some evidence. Being unpopular with a clique of players wives won't cut it for me. Or her actions what ever they may be while in high school does not make her guilty of anything now.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Cool. What was it?
I'd also like the "Wive's understanding" spelled out as well. Hopefully individually vs a guessed at summary being put forward as fact... Most if not all of the crap I saw being tweeted was pure emo , absolutely nothing of substance.. I said so then as well and I am not going to join the mob on this one. I am not saying she's innocent.. I am just saying its all allegations and smoke and mirrors until a single piece of evidence is presented against her.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
You've convicted her already it seems.. I will hold off. I am not saying she's an angel but I am not going to convict her until there is some evidence. Being unpopular with a clique of players wives won't cut it for me. Or her actions what ever they may be while in high school does not make her guilty of anything now.
Not convinced whatsoever.

I can see a scenario where Caryk was a bitch that was hated by the wives for being a bitch, but has been falsely accused of the on-line harassment.

Doesn't mean that the women directly involved wouldn't have more info than the posters on this board.

Reactions: The Lewler

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Don't think Camille would call Caryk a hypocrite without knowing certain facts

Jumping to conclusions.

Maybe she did say “you’re such a hypocritical bitch.”

Or maybe she said “you know you two don’t get along, the flowers would seem disingenuous.”

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Jumping to conclusions.

Maybe she did say “you’re such a hypocritical *****.”

Or maybe she said “you know you two don’t get along, the flowers would seem disingenuous.”
From the article

As a gesture from all the wives and partners, Caryk wanted to send flowers, something she suggested to Danielle Ryan, wife of Sens winger Bobby Ryan, according to the factum. Ryan relayed the message to the other wives in an email.
Camille Pageau, wife of Senator J.G. Pageau, sent Caryk a series of texts that evening saying she was “so upset” and “disturbed by all this.”
“You hate Melinda and I don’t understand why you would want to do anything for her! In time (sic) like this being a hypocrite is even worst (sic)! Stay out of this.”

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Note, I'm not suggesting this is absolute proof that Caryk is to blame for the harassment she is accused of in this case, just that the people with more info than us certainly seemed to feel she was.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Note, I'm not suggesting this is absolute proof that Caryk is to blame for the harassment she is accused of in this case, just that the people with more info than us certainly seemed to feel she was.

And what some are saying is that she isn't above any bias herself and that the same holds true for everyone involved. That includes Caryk, Hoffman and EK.

Hence why it may be best to not bring up the fact that other parties, ones who have a personal stake in the matter, have weighed in.

Let the evidence do the talking. We will find out soon enough if there was anything worth knowing. Caryk could still be a ***** all while not being guilty of cyberbullying.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
And what some are saying is that she isn't above any bias herself and that the same holds true for everyone involved. That includes Caryk, Hoffman and EK.

Hence why it may be best to not bring up the fact that other parties, ones who have a personal stake in the matter, have weighed in.

Let the evidence do the talking. We will find out soon enough if there was anything worth knowing. Caryk could still be a ***** all while not being guilty of cyberbullying.
Which is precisely what I have stated in my posts on the matter.
Doesn't change the fact that multiple individuals much closer to the situation have pointed to Caryk and not a single individual has taken her side.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Which is precisely what I have stated in my posts on the matter.
Doesn't change the fact that multiple individuals much closer to the situation have pointed to Caryk and not a single individual has taken her side.

That’s true. But you know how cliques work, right? It’s telling, but I wouldn’t pass judgment based on it.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
That’s true. But you know how cliques work, right? It’s telling, but I wouldn’t pass judgment based on it.
It is possible to reserve final judgment while still looking at the evidence and stating that not all scenarios are equally likely.

Reactions: Flamingo

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
My oldest daughter has had some posse run ins, and has seen them unfold against several girls. The way this situations looks to unfold is not surprising to her in the least, and friends weighing in to support their girl is par for the course. These things apparently ebb and flow, and sometimes enemies become friends, or the divisions just lasts all year, and relationships and interactions all sort of occur around it (a couple sides, a few intermediaries, conflicts with parties, hangouts etc..).

The only surprising thing it turns out, is that these are supposedly grown(ish) women, rather than grade 9 girls. Having said that, I can imagine how interesting drama can be when you've got a ton of time on your hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->