Cut/Released: Kareem Hunt

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
he'll end up on the raiders or jets

i'd say the skins too but they're already getting enough crap for signing foster

I thought for sure the Jets but I read elsewhere that Maccagnan and his wife are active working for abuse victims so maybe even he (who's picked up trash like Crowell) won't go there.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
There is some legit worry considering how some fans are reacting

On CP before it crashed some Chief fans were wishing death on Hunt (Owner) and Goodell. Normally its just nonsense but we all know that there are those legit deranged fans who may take the "Goodell conspiracy against Chiefs" crap seriously and it can be concerning. Not to mention when her identity comes out people will go after every aspect of her life and past to attack her because of what they perceive she has "Done" to there Chiefs season

Man when the Rams were playing the Chiefs the week before I went on their forum to see what their fans were saying. The amount of hatred and vitriol was so weird. I saw more then one person wish death or very serious injury on Marcus Peters. No reason given just because he didn't play for them anymore. Really angry fanbase if that forum is any indicator, which I assume it isn't. Not surprised to see them acting this way about something like this too.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
TMZ's street cred went up massively after they were the first ones with the news that Michael Jackson had passed away in hospital if memory serves me right.

They're definitely sleazy, but they get the job done and are almost never wrong

Unlike a lot of of news companies they pay their sources a lot of money for info. IIRC they paid like 200 grand for the OJ hotel room recording.

Anyways Hunt is a douchebag who possibly just killed his career. If Zeke got 6 games based off basically nothing, I can't see Hunt getting less than 12.

I will never understand why famous athletes are willing to throw their careers away like this.

Gossip site, most of their content isn't even accurate, someone tands to have a nice payday or gain from this.

Although we are starting to hit a point where everytime someone seems to break out now they face scrutiny, see a guy like Brewers reliever Josh hader who was the most unhittable reliever this year. Then you had Josh Allen and Baker Mayfield facing some scrutiny.

Its one thing to tweet a discriminatory term as a high school kid, its another to kick and beat a women. One can easily be classified as "stupid teens doing/saying stupid things."

I don't see this ending his career

AP is playing on Sunday , As noted Hill and Mixon are playing in NFL for past acts , etc

He will get a chance if he owns this and show honest remorse. He will serve suspension and then sign a 1 yr deal somewhere to re-establish his career

Rice video was brutal and he was player already on decline at time. That is reason he never given another look by NFL teams

Not to mention the way Rice and his fiancée handled things only made story even bigger. Remember that ackward interview in which she kept taking blame and apologizing for him beating her with him just basically nodding in agreement. It was a terrible look

AP disciplined his kid. Totally different.

Mixon + Hill pleaded guilty and admitted they were complete arseholes, hell, Hill is now engaged to that same women.

Last edited:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Dt-TQfni-Uw-AEYDWt-jpg-large.jpg

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I think he'll play again, but I've never thought Hunt was an elite talent anyway. Chiefs will be fine long-term, though it hurts for this season.
He's already had his best year in the NFL.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
There's been a New York Times profile (or New Yorker?) done on their dickless owner where they showed that they definitely hold on unto stuff if they believe they'll benefit from it in one way or another. Especially with celebrities.
So whats the benfit here? I just dont see it

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I will never understand why famous athletes are willing to throw their careers away like this.

Anger issues mixed with (likely) substance abuse has ruined lots of people's lives. Have to get help before things like this happen, though the reality is most people won't do anything until there's actual consequences.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
What Hunt did is considerably worse.

It's worse in terms of intent for sure. In terms of what would cause more outrage, I'm not so sure. If there were videos of what AP did plastered all over TMZ it could be worse because kids are involved.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I suspect his was personal for Hunt (Clark). If Kareem served his suspension nobody would have cared that they kept him on the team. This is a ridiculous overreaction from the team.

Employers don't like being lied to.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Can't believe people are justifying a grown man going through people in order to kick a woman when she was already down. Get so tired of well what this guy did was worse bs none of this shit should be tolerated in the slightest.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012

Because all their lives they've been getting away with everything because they can play football. Their moral boundaries are skewed.

I played from 6th grade through high school and then 3 years at a small D-1 school. Some of the stuff that goes on is just gross. I gave it up before my senior year because I couldn't stand being around 2/3rds of the people on that team.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
KC always finds good RB's

Hell Ware looked good before his injury and it wont shock me to see him step in and Chiefs not miss a beat

Ware can play. Different guy from Hunt, not quite the total package. But he's a good downhill runner. TBH I thought they should've been using them more rotationally. Ware's too good a player to sit around doing nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad