Cut/Released: Kareem Hunt

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
So why was this "buried" for 10 months? Timing is EVERYTHING. This wasnt just dropped today it dropped last February. The question is why did it resurface and why the overreaction now?

The story seems to be that his friend was trying to hook up with the girl and she didn't want to. No idea how it went from that to a physical altercation for Hunt.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Gotta cut Tyreek Hill too.

Why?

Did Hill not admit his guilt in court and fulfill his conditions required by courts? Has Hill had incidents since? Do you believe that 2nd chances should not be a thing?

I wouldn't have drafted Hill given his past but from what I can tell he hasn't been issue since he went thru counseling , etc

Hill worked hard to rebuild his life and atone for his past. Is that not something that we should applaud? If he squanders it later down line it will be on him but I don't see any double standard here

And if Hunt did lie to management they certainly can not tolerate or defend him and his actions

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
The question is why did it resurface and why the overreaction now?

960f1c20-9a92-4684-980f-0381e04df645-jpeg.27240

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Why?

Did Hill not admit his guilt in court and fulfill his conditions required by courts? Has Hill had incidents since? Do you believe that 2nd chances should not be a thing?

I wouldn't have drafted Hill given his past but from what I can tell he hasn't been issue since he went thru counseling , etc

Hill worked hard to rebuild his life and atone for his past. Is that not something that we should applaud? If he squanders it later down line it will be on him but I don't see any double standard here

And if Hunt did lie to management they certainly can not tolerate or defend him and his actions

Because he still beat a woman. Just doesn't sit right with me that you cut one guy for something another guy on your team did. I get all of what you're saying, but to me none of it matters. I'm all for second chances but it should be second chances for everyone (IE don't cut Hunt).

You're beyond naive if you think the Chiefs didn't see this video in Feb. btw. If TMZ can get the video so can the NFL and the Chiefs.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2010
Just saw the video.

What a ******* moron this guy is. he potentially cost himself millions of dollars for that ?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Hunt lied to the team about it apparently. That was probably the nail in the coffin

Hill was worse but he never tried to cover it up

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Not gonna lie, as sad as I am about what has happened, I don’t think this gonna effect the offense terribly

It’s more that Hunt was one of my favorites and a beast and this shit happening over the span of 4 hours is a lot harder to take than when it happens over a season long span

Like what the f*** man he’s just GONE

Out of the f***ing blue

f***

Stupid f***ing idiot had to not only get physical with a female but also lie about it to his team

God f***ing damn it

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere

TMZ is just one of those dumb gossip sites like Buzzfeed. Most of what they post is fake news and clickbait. The video is obviously real but given the nature of the site it makes me wonder who gave it to them. It was obviously someone who stands to capitalize off of hunt being at the top eight now. I'm not condoning the situation but it's something that was reported 10 months ago so this wasnt breaking news really. Someone will sign him though, this release is an overreaction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->