Joey Moss' Keeper League Third Season Completed! Draft is June 8th (MODS CAN CLOSE)

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Who s the agent for the West possible UFA and RFA?
I need to resign some player's!

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
:sharks

Shopping

Steve Bernier - Looking for 3rd round pick/low grade prospect
Taylor Pyatt - Looking for mid ranged prospect/NHL ready 3rd Liner
Martin Havlat (3yr contract) - Looking for 60 point younger player
Mike Ribeiro - Most likely will NOT be moved, Looking for 1st line center
Carlo Colaicovo - Looking for solid OFD
Ben LoveJoy - Looking for 3rd pairing D-man

Rights to Niklas Hagman - Looking for 3rd round pick
Rights to Saku Koivu - Looking for rights to younger player/Prospect
Rights to Shane Doan - Looking for high grade Prospect
Rights to Sergei Kostitsyn - Will require some over payment for his RFA rights​

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Washington Capitals

Trade Block;

Nick Foligno
M. Backlund
Linus Omark
Chad Kolarik
T. Pulkkinen
Nick Palmieri
Nick Petterson

Looking for D,picks,Starter

Very hard to get;

Oshie
G. Lattendresse - I have vety high hope

Pm me if you want to talk deals.

Oct 18, 2011
Per Joey Moss confirmation I will accept the vacancy with the Leafs, I will review the roster, I am open to everything and anything

Oct 18, 2011
Question.
Will Chris Pronger remain against my cap? do I get any cap savings as long as he is injured until he retires?

Leafs trade block:
Kunitz
Kulemin
Kadri
St.Louis
Boll
Loktionov
Cleary
Clowe
Coburn
All Prospects

Duchene could be moved, Stamkos I'd say a very small chance unless it's a knock my socks off trade!

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Question.
Will Chris Pronger remain against my cap? do I get any cap savings as long as he is injured until he retires?

Leafs trade block:
Kunitz
Kulemin
Kadri
St.Louis
Boll
Loktionov
Cleary
Clowe
Coburn
All Prospects

Duchene could be moved, Stamkos I'd say a very small chance unless it's a knock my socks off trade!

Hell remain until he oficially retires. You can just keep him in the press box and he won't count.

As for agents during resigning phase , I've come up with a new idea I'd like to try without agents I'll explain when we get closer to it

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Hell remain until he oficially retires. You can just keep him in the press box and he won't count.

As for agents during resigning phase , I've come up with a new idea I'd like to try without agents I'll explain when we get closer to it

A option would be waitting till august to let the nhl sign there player's. If by then there not resign, we could always sign them by a agent. I feel that could work! What you think commish ?

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009

Not sure I like a no agent re-signing phase... But I guess will see. I just have a feeling it means everybody is going to get to sign every and any player they want.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
How about an open bidding process? If no one exceeds the previous contract offer by at least 10% of its total value then the UFA goes to the highest bidder! Allow one week for competing bids to be given so that there's lots of time for bids to be countered.

That could get interesting!

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
How about an open bidding process? If no one exceeds the previous contract offer by at least 10% of its total value then the UFA goes to the highest bidder! Allow one week for competing bids to be given so that there's lots of time for bids to be countered.

NO way,

That s not fair. I traded a couple player to make sure I sign every play I have as UFA or RFA.
No bidding war until we get a couple days to sign our UFA and RFA.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way

Then what the hell is the point of trading for player rights?

We should not make any major changes to the resigning process a couple days before FA.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I'm gonna make a resigning thread and you guys will post your offers on your players. I'll either take it or I'll counter offer. If I counter offer you have to take my offer or leave thr player to go to Free Agency. I was actually thinking of a bidding idea on the actual free agency but I'd have to think about it a little more. It's just too hard trying to find agents who can actually commit for the summer to replying to PM's each day and especially for me, last year I had to take a bunch of players since agents dipped out on it. I'd wake up with 15 PM's it's just too time consuming for me.

This isn't that big of a change at all of you really think about it.

BringEvanderToTO

Jan 10, 2009
Trade to Announce

Minnesota trades Cam Fowler and 2013 2nd round pick to Toronto for Naz Kadri, Jason Demers, rights to Jonas Gustavason and Toronto's 1st in 2013!

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Thank you all for letting Lindholm slip to 15 for me. :sarcasm:

6th overall, wow. Looks like I got a steal pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad