Joey Moss' Keeper League Third Season Completed! Draft is June 8th (MODS CAN CLOSE)

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Pierre McGuire was hyping him up and claimed some teams had him in the top 5.
The guy who always talks about MONSTER players, who worships size more than anyone? No surprise there.

I have watched a lot of NBC broadcasts with him 'inside the glass' this postseason and he always, I mean always, brings up and speaks about size, how 'huge' a guy is, etcetera. It's an obsession of his.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
The guy who always talks about MONSTER players, who worships size more than anyone? No surprise there.

I have watched a lot of NBC broadcasts with him 'inside the glass' this postseason and he always, I mean always, brings up and speaks about size, how 'huge' a guy is, etcetera. It's an obsession of his.

I think Pierre's talking about the other size. :sarcasm::laugh:

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
i am still trying to make some moves. I have so much cap space its insane, i'm looking for a big name guy to keep filling out my roster pre-ufa

Last edited:

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Tampa Bay has Brandon Sutter available; will package him with good prospects such as Collberg, Kuehnackl, Clendening, Neidereiter....looking for 1st round picks or better prospects...

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
A few days ago my Sabres made a trade deal with Dallas. We've been awaiting approval. Maybe joey is busy?

It is summer. Lots of GMs might be at the beach or cabin.

Yea, and we had a flurry of activity early on in the summer.

Seeing how this is a keeper, there's bound to be some down time.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
If anyone want to talk deals, then I'm your men ;) !!
Also look threw my roster (Washinghton)

Alberta Oilfire

Jun 4, 2010
Central Alberta
It is summer after all, JM's roll call PM was explaining he's super busy right now and into free agency, too many no-shows for the draft probably brought down the mood, good luck at free agency guys, Nashville always looking to deal.......

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
You guys can post the deal. You don't need my approval unless it's a huge trade.

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
Two trades to be announced!

:stars get
Gustav Nyquist, Mathieu Perreault, Josh Harding

:coyotes get
David Krejci, Brock Nelson

AND

:stars get
Tomas Fleischmann, Chad Larose