Joey Moss' Keeper League Third Season Completed! Draft is June 8th (MODS CAN CLOSE)

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
We have another trade to announce!

:ducks receive: David Perron

:bolts receive: Buffalo's 1st (2013), Toffoli and Hackett

Confirmed. Excited to add the 1st (please tank Buffalo!), and a good young goalie in Hackett. We are hoping Toffoli's junior success translates in a role on one of the Kings top 2 lines in a couple years.

BringEvanderToTO

Jan 10, 2009
Minny is still looking to trade sedienberg , poni, and justin williams looking for young players and prospects back!

Oct 18, 2011
I see Montreal and Carolina are open I'd gladly take either, Carolina being my top preference also am fine with waiting list if no open spots

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
I have another trade to announce!

:ducks receive: Berglund and Babchuk

:bolts receive: Neidereiter, Spooner and Skjei

It was tough giving up Nino, but I feel like I need to start making some moves to make my team competitive again, and with the recent addition of Perron, as well as the selection of Yakupov, and hopefully a couple FA signings, I think I can have a respectable team next year.

Thank you TB for the good negotiations once again.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I have another trade to announce!

:ducks receive: Berglund and Babchuk

:bolts receive: Neidereiter, Spooner and Skjei

It was tough giving up Nino, but I feel like I need to start making some moves to make my team competitive again, and with the recent addition of Perron, as well as the selection of Yakupov, and hopefully a couple FA signings, I think I can have a respectable team next year.

Thank you TB for the good negotiations once again.

Confirmed. Looks like I am tanking for Mackinnon or Jones! Haha my team stinks.

Next on the blocks: Hamonic, Goligoski and Sutter as well as Okposo who sounds like he will be playing with Tavares this season. Again, only looking for prospects and good picks.

Jul 10, 2010
Confirmed. Looks like I am tanking for Mackinnon or Jones! Haha my team stinks.

Next on the blocks: Hamonic, Goligoski and Sutter as well as Okposo who sounds like he will be playing with Tavares this season. Again, only looking for prospects and good picks.

trading away all your good players for futures to ensure Jones? Cause you know, my team is worse.

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
To :wings Alex Goligoski + Kyle Okposo + Buffalo 3rd in 2013
To :bolts Chris Kreider + Adam Clendening + Reilly Smith

This move helps make Detroit more of a contender this year. After winning the Western Conference regular season and getting upset in the first round we feel this move brings us a lot more potential for the upcoming season to take the next step. We have given up 3 incredibly talented prospects in the deal but are in more of a win now mode with many aging veterans on our roster and possibly only 1 or 2 last chances at the championship with the current personnel.

Current Roster Heading into Free Agency
Thomas Vanek - Ryan Kesler - Phil Kessel
Patrik Elias - Stephen Weiss - Blake Wheeler
Kyle Okposo - David Desharnais - Dainius Zubrus
Jannik Hansen - Brandon Dubinsky - Dan Carcillo(E)
Sean Bergenheim

Alex Goligoski - Dan Girardi
Ian White - Ryan Ellis
Stephane Robidas - Roman Polak

Craig Anderson
Thomas Greiss​

Last edited:

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
To :wings Alex Goligoski + Kyle Okposo + Buffalo 3rd in 2013
To :bolts Chris Kreider + Adam Clendening + Reilly Smith

This move helps make Detroit more of a contender this year. After winning the Western Conference regular season and getting upset in the first round we feel this move brings us a lot more potential for the upcoming season to take the next step. We have given up 3 incredibly talented prospects in the deal but are in more of a win now mode with many agin veterans on our roster and possibly only 1 or 2 last chances at the championship with the current personnel.

Current Roster Heading into Free Agency
Thomas Vanek - Ryan Kesler - Phil Kessel
Patrik Elias - Stephen Weiss - Blake Wheeler
Kyle Okposo - David Desharnais - Dainius Zubrus
Jannik Hansen - Brandon Dubinsky - Dan Carcillo(E)
Sean Bergenheim

Alex Goligoski - Dan Girardi
Ian White - Ryan Ellis
Stephane Robidas - Roman Polak

Craig Anderson
Thomas Greiss​

Confirmed. Couldn't say no to getting Kreider and Reilly Smith who I think could get a top 6 role this year as well as a talented dman in Clendening.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Next up for TAMPA BAY:

- Hamonic, Sutter, Dupuis and willing to package players and prospects to improve your depth for a better prospect; prospects available include Toffoli, Spooner, Connor Murphy, Sproul, Skjei, Curtis Hamilton, Olivier Roy, and Kuehnhackl

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
:avs

Rights to Brendan Morrison, Ray Emery, Brent Johnson available.

Price is low - save yourself the trouble of bidding against other teams in FA!

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
:stars moving the following for real cheap
Chris Summers
Brett Regner
Nick Ross
Steven Shipley
Josh Birkholz
Roman Horak
Brian Boucher
Colin White
Andy Sutton
Tim Jackman
Radek Dvorak
Sean Avery
Raffi Torres
Mike Santorelli

Pick a player(s) and I'll throw an offer out for you.

Also all players could be had for an overpayment.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->