Player Discussion Joel Armia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon Wolf

Feb 22, 2013
Armia is one of the best players along the boards I have seen in quite some time. Incredibly strong with the puck.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Armia is one of the best players along the boards I have seen in quite some time. Incredibly strong with the puck.
It's not just the strength, the stick work is magic. The number of times you think he lost the puck, but gets it back in a single motion.

Reactions: HKbleu

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
When he's on, he's eating the boards and bulldozing through everything in his way. He's a one man wrecking crew who more often than not, ends up with the puck no matter how many bodies are in his path. He's got horse-like qualities that can come in handy at certain junctures.

fDRC5Bx.jpg

Last edited:

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
When he's on, he's eating the boards and bulldozing through everything in his way. He's a one man wrecking crew who more often than not, ends up with the puck no matter how many bodies are in his path. He's got horse-like qualities that can come in handy at certain junctures.

3M3tw3z.jpg
What you mean Bergevin made a good trade? Can't be, this board says he is total crap! Got this guy for nothing. Along with 2 draft picks.

Reactions: angusyoung

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
...this guy...

That's exactly what this thread is about.

If we can't give props to any player without bringing in some kind of agenda, then we might as well stay neutral on every player.

This guy. It's his thread. I liked what he did yesterday and am leaving it at that.

Reactions: angusyoung

tooji

Nov 24, 2015

fDRC5Bx.jpg

Jets fans used to call him “One Man Armia” for a reason

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Too bad he doesn't seem to know the net isn't in the corner.

I'm happy Armia had a good game last night.

But all I'm hearing is: "Armia was great last night, that's the kind of guy you win with." Yet he had no goals, no assists, wasn't on the line when KK and Drouin made a scoring play, and we lost. :sarcasm:

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

But all I'm hearing is: "Armia was great last night, that's the kind of guy you win with." Yet he had no goals, no assists, wasn't on the line when KK and Drouin made a scoring play, and we lost. :sarcasm:

So Armia was responsible for the loss?

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016

He's the guy who made the Tatar goal possible tho, that's why stats doesnt say everything

Reactions: HKbleu

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Bit of a hot streak going on. Hopefully the scoring isn't just a temporary fluke.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
I wonder what his one timer looks like? Looking at our PP, we need another RHS nest to Weber so it's less predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad