Player Discussion Joel Armia

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Could you pls try harder. The cleverness of your troll-posts is at the kindergarten-level.
Thanks for calling me a T and calling me a kid when my opinion is different from yours. Thanks for showing me that you are impossible to talk with and that only your opinion is valid and the other opinions that people have are invalid for you.

Great discussion with yet another hfboard user.
I will leave this link to you Joel Armia Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com . If this is a second liner in the NHL , I was wrong about hockey in my entire life.

Reactions: angusyoung

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Bruins also have more skill than us. Pasternak is elite. So are Bergeron amd Marchand.
Well that's clear and obvious. But they still physically manhandle us too. The nice thing about Anderson is he still has enough shelf life to grow with our prospects and give them some confidence knowing they got backup.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Thanks for calling me a T and calling me a kid when my opinion is different from yours. Thanks for showing me that you are impossible to talk with and that only your opinion is valid and the other opinions that people have are invalid for you.

Great discussion with yet another hfboard user.
I will leave this link to you Joel Armia Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com . If this is a second liner in the NHL , I was wrong about hockey in my entire life.

So far this season, he's playing as a 2nd liner. Way more consistent than he ever was.

But yeah, before this season, he was a 3rd liner.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
The fact that he was forced to take the hard road made him the player he's today. And yeah, the outcome was unique, multidimensional player. Overall you're right, but if player stays motivated and pushes through without help, the outcome can be pretty awesome.
It's one of my preaching points with our prospects. It's not a linear path. You will experience some growing pains. Doesn't make the prospect a failure or the coaching/GM at fault. It just happens.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Well that's clear and obvious. But they still physically manhandle us too. The nice thing about Anderson is he still has enough shelf life to grow with our prospects and give them some confidence knowing they got backup.

When they beat us 8-1, I was more concerned about them skating circles around us than roughing us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad