Jets Rewards redemptions

metallion1976

Jul 7, 2015
Did anyone else redeem points for the mystery box? I know it was a random but I got
a pair of moose tickets (which all 200 got) and mine was a 25$ gift card. Seems cheap? Or maybe I'm over reacting. Last year was moose tickets and 20$ voucher for concessions...

Just wondering if anyone actually got anything good with their random mystery box.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Did anyone else redeem points for the mystery box? I know it was a random but I got
a pair of moose tickets (which all 200 got) and mine was a 25$ gift card. Seems cheap? Or maybe I'm over reacting. Last year was moose tickets and 20$ voucher for concessions...

Just wondering if anyone actually got anything good with their random mystery box.

I didn't redeem my points for one this year as 7,500 points was too steep, considering last year it was only 2,500 points.

My friend did redeem for one, however. He ended up getting a blank road premier jersey in size large, plus the Moose tickets. I'm glad I steered clear.

I was browsing Twitter and noticed another person got a signed Hutchinson picture. They're definitely blowing out memorabilia of players who won't be on the Jets' roster next year.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Back in January I used 30000 points on a signed Wheeler Jersey.

They said about 6 weeks .....

I have heard nothing......

Anybody else receive their jerseys from that limited time periord offer.

Convienent that offer came about 2 weeks after they expired 7500 of my points on Dec 31 st 2016.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Back in January I used 30000 points on a signed Wheeler Jersey.

They said about 6 weeks .....

I have heard nothing......

Anybody else receive their jerseys from that limited time periord offer.

Convienent that offer came about 2 weeks after they expired 7500 of my points on Dec 31 st 2016.

I cashed in for a signed Mark Scheifele. Got it last week of February. Actually, time enough for me to get the 100 year patch on it and wear it to a couple of games.

If you don't have your jersey yet, I would call them. With the season over you don't want them to forget about you.

puckinhoots

Jul 25, 2014
been looking everywhere for an answer to this question but I haven't been able to find anything so now I'm here. I
After the merchandise I bought yesterday at the game and with it being 2x points on all merchandise, I should have enough points now to get a signed picture. The only thing is my point total has not updated yet. Does it usually take a day or two for the point totals to update? Because I'm hoping to have my points in time for the new stock coming in on Monday.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
been looking everywhere for an answer to this question but I haven't been able to find anything so now I'm here. I
After the merchandise I bought yesterday at the game and with it being 2x points on all merchandise, I should have enough points now to get a signed picture. The only thing is my point total has not updated yet. Does it usually take a day or two for the point totals to update? Because I'm hoping to have my points in time for the new stock coming in on Monday.

Usually it updates after 5 business days.

ythelastman82

Apr 5, 2014
My pops mystery boxed this year too and ended up with a blank road jersey + a pair of Moose tickets. Totally bunk value-wise.

Mystery boxes seem like a good marketing idea to get some extra butts in the seats for the last Moose home game.

thereturn

Jul 10, 2011
Winnipeg
My pops mystery boxed this year too and ended up with a blank road jersey + a pair of Moose tickets. Totally bunk value-wise.

Mystery boxes seem like a good marketing idea to get some extra butts in the seats for the last Moose home game.

A blank jersey is about $120, so even if you just tossed out the Moose tix, that's technically decent value for 7.5k points.

hockey-brent

Sep 1, 2006
Winnipeg
Mystery Box...

I bought one thinking it might be my only way to get something Laine-related -
nothing coming up for signed pucks, framed photos or sticks. Considering I drew a pretty cool number (199), I figured I might get a cool prize. While I expected something in a box, my rep came out with a full-sized white souvenir Jets stick and tried to sound excited when she told me it was signed by... Chris Thorburn. It even came with a LOA. Oh boy...

While I realize the stick is "worth" 12,500, still I am purplexed at why the Jets feed us such nuggets. As I believe there were only 200 boxes, why not take the top 10 guys and have each sign 20 items each? That doesn't take too long. And I wouldn't figure guys like Matthias or Chairot would be upset that they aren't asked. This coming from a guy who also bought 3 of those gold-wrapped pucks for his kids and got: Chairot (2 years ago), Stafford and Chairot (this year)...

Sadly, I'll likely try the boxes again next year, hoping for redemption...

At the least the Moose game kind of made up for a bit.

wpgjetsbrian

Aug 12, 2011
Vernon
I finally managed to snag an autographed Laine jersey this morning for 30k points. Not terrible, my last one was a signed Bogo jersey for 22k points 3 years ago. I would have preferred the Heritage Classic jersey but 60k just seemed unreasonably high.

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
Anybody else notice Jets Gear gift cards went WAY up in cost? Last year I ordered a $50 Gift card for 8000 points. This year it's 10,000 points for a $25 Gift Card.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
I wonder if someone at TNSE got their walking papers for that error? I made out like a bandit as there was not even a limit on the amount you could order for the first few days :D

Same here. Got a free jersey out of it. :laugh:

That was when Jets points = total dollars spent or committed on season tickets, so it basically functioned like a 2.5% "Jets cash" back option. Which really is pretty standard for a loyalty program. They just committed the cardinal sin of underestimating how much Winnipeggers love free and heavily discounted goods. :D

flyingjay

Jun 25, 2012
Winnipeg

That was when Jets points = total dollars spent or committed on season tickets, so it basically functioned like a 2.5% "Jets cash" back option. Which really is pretty standard for a loyalty program. They just committed the cardinal sin of underestimating how much Winnipeggers love free and heavily discounted goods. :D

Same here. I got a puck that Scheifele scored with in his rookie year. I think the offer lasted for a week. I got my gift card order in just before the window closed.

I remember going to pick them up (I had enough saved for seven). The guy pulled out a box of gift cards for that promo. There must've been a couple hundred (at least) in that box.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg

I think the $50 Jets Gear gift card for 2000 points was equivalent to a 4% reward - which is absolutely insane for a rewards program...especially a free one (e.g. Shoppers Optimum, Air Miles). The credit card ones, where you pay an annual fee of $120+, should get your 2% - maybe 3%+ on "bonus" purchases. So 4% was clearly an oversight.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Game Day Experiences are up this morning...

Hmm, I actually have enough points now to redeem for a downgrade to row 1. Seriously, what is the appeal of sitting there? Is it the need to make a crazy face and bang on the glass every time the camera is pointed your way?

487814485.jpg

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Hmm, I actually have enough points now to redeem for a downgrade to row 1. Seriously, what is the appeal of sitting there? Is it the need to make a crazy face and bang on the glass every time the camera is pointed your way?

487814485.jpg

Yes! It's your chance to be discovered by Hollywood talent agents! :sarcasm:

It's actually a fun experience to be right on the glass for a game. I upgraded two games last year - the row 1 seats are located to the right of the penalty boxes and look straight down the tunnel to the Jets dressing room. You get a real appreciation for the speed of the game from there. I definitely wouldn't want to sit in those seats every night, but if you've got a bunch of points kicking around, it's worth it.

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
Autographed jerseys used to be 30,000 points, now they're 60,000.

Gift card used to be 8000 points for $50 Jets Gear GC. Now it's 10,000 points for $25.

Anyone else notice points expire after 3 years now? I swear it used to be 5.

Mark. Cheapman.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Autographed jerseys used to be 30,000 points, now they're 60,000.

Gift card used to be 8000 points for $50 Jets Gear GC. Now it's 10,000 points for $25.

Anyone else notice points expire after 3 years now? I swear it used to be 5.

Mark. Cheapman.

Club Z. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad