Jets Rewards redemptions

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Very thankful for the Jets rewards code being offered on this site after every Tsn3 game. Heck I had enough points for a signed Morrissey puck after only a year or so. I only wish there wasn't just the 4 options. Morrissey, Ehlers, Myers, or Lowry. We take what we can get.

As for the Moose tickets, like I said before, they gave me 2-12 game packs for free when I decided to walk away from the waitlist. That smells of desperation. Things are not going as well as planned.

Like was mentioned above. For the Moose it’s worth it for them to get people in the seats. They make more of concessions and it improves the atmosphere. No problem with that. There’s a lot of hockey being played at that arena.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Not everyone's cup of tea, but I picked up 4 tickets to this:
ILoveThe90s_LargeEventImage.jpg

Tickets start at 60 bucks after fees, so 1000 points is a deal!

Looking forward to watching a live performance of "Me so horny"...

Reactions: LucianoBorsato

potroaster

Jul 1, 2012
Moose attendance is sure suffering. I was there last night. There was about a thousand people there. On a Friday night! They have to do something. Now I know why they gave me free tickets.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
I'm actually tempted..

Dooooo iiiitttttt!

To convince you, I'd post some lyrics to Me So Horny, but I'd probably get banned. So how about these from Sisqo:

"She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
Baby move your butt, butt, butt
I think I'll sing it again
She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck
Thighs like what, what, what
All night long
Let me see that thong!"
:laugh:

Reactions: Sabadecade

boschman16

Nov 1, 2011
Winnipeg
Anyone use Jets rewards for Skills Competition tickets? I'm just wondering what section they are, the description says row 3 (?)

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Forgot to mention how much I love this thread, when you're at the game but can't see the code. I just checked some of these offers... they are hilarious, the conditions as to some of them. I mean the Mick E. Moose one had me dying, I deem it valuable if it was for a birthday party.

I always use mine on memorabilia, but the only experience I did was the dressing room tour

I think what I'm saying is they'd be better if they had a significant value for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad