Jets Rewards redemptions

cneill4

Jun 21, 2016
Dude! I got the last one! I owe you a beer!

Haha Congrats! I saw only one left and figured i'd get it out there so someone on here would hopefully get it. There appears to still be Laine signed photos, pucks and sticks still available for whoever didn't get a Jersey.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Anyone know how a medium premiere jersey which is what I have and fits compares to a 46 or 50 pro?

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Haha Congrats! I saw only one left and figured i'd get it out there so someone on here would hopefully get it. There appears to still be Laine signed photos, pucks and sticks still available for whoever didn't get a Jersey.

Call your rep right now to get your size in. First come first served.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Just wondering... if you cash in to get a jersey, they put the name and number on it, but do they also put the "A" or "C" if appropriate?

damaaster

Dec 29, 2009
WINNIPEG
Thanks! Just got a Byfuglien jersey!

Just got an ehlers autographed jersey...figured I might as well before the jack up the prices again...

So just to be clear.... for 30k points you can get a 75 dollar gift card to the jets store.......or for 30k you can get a 300+ dollar jersey PLUS have it autographed....it was a tough choice....

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
Just got an ehlers autographed jersey...figured I might as well before the jack up the prices again...

So just to be clear.... for 30k points you can get a 75 dollar gift card to the jets store.......or for 30k you can get a 300+ dollar jersey PLUS have it autographed....it was a tough choice....

Just wondering if they are trying to clear out jerseys with Adidas taking over next year.

ItchyScratchy77

Jul 1, 2016
Winnipeg

Great call! I got an autographed Ehlers gamer through rewards end of last season. I paid 27,500 at the time. Best deal on the site IMO. The jersey retails for $350. Getting it stitched up is an extra $100...plus tax...plus the autograph with authentication. So $500 retail plus whatever the autograph is worth. Even the fridge is worth only a couple hundred bucks. With that, you pay for the sig's.

ItchyScratchy77

Jul 1, 2016
Winnipeg
Anyone know how a medium premiere jersey which is what I have and fits compares to a 46 or 50 pro?

If you wore a medium and you are 5'9" or taller, go with the 50. If you're 5'8" or shorter, go with the 46 or even a 48. I'm 5'11" and 195 and I wear a 50. A 54 with equipment on.

thereturn

Jul 10, 2011
Winnipeg
Looks like all the Laine stuff is sold out, but I nabbed a team auto'd stick, which is what I've been holding out for anyways.

cneill4

Jun 21, 2016
Darn. at 11:45 this morning I saw 3 Patrik Laine Signed Heritage classic Jerseys available for 60,000 points each. I only had 59,820 haha. Then within 5 minutes they were all gone. Oh well, I was able to get one of the regular blue jersey ones for 30,000 points a couple weeks ago so its not the end of the world. HC Jersey would have been nice though

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I recommend that you spend 50 000 points to attend the meet and greet Q and A with Chevy. Perhaps you could ask him about the Stanley pick? or throw him a real hardball.

I took your advise and attended but Chevy was called away so we got Zinger and two free beer.

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Just got my Throw Back Thursday rewards email. I see I can enter to win an autographed framed photo of Blake Wheeler from the announcement of his selection as Jets Captain.

WJ16-CONTEST-TBT-26C.jpg

Reading into those facial expressions, I get:

Maurice: Not my pick. I voted for Thorburn.
Wheeler: Awwww ****! Why did Laddy have to leave?
Chevy: I wonder what the lunch special is today...

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
WJ16-CONTEST-TBT-26C.jpg

Reading into those facial expressions, I get:

Maurice: Not my pick. I voted for Thorburn.
Wheeler: Awwww ****! Why did Laddy have to leave?
Chevy: I wonder what the lunch special is today...

:laugh::laugh::handclap:

I still think they should have announced it at the same tie as the HC Jersey reveal. It would have made a nicer picture too. :P

Last edited:

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I took your advise and attended but Chevy was called away so we got Zinger and two free beer.

Free beer is the best beer.:) Too bad Chevy had to leave. Must have been family related as we know he hasn't been busy looking for defensive depth and a legit back-up/platoon guy to work with Helle.;)

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
I just logged into my jets rewards and noticed my "game count" is off by one game to achieve the 41 game bonus. It is reporting 37 games attended with 3 home games left but I am sure we've been to all games! Can someone here who goes to all games pls do me a huge favour and log into their account and let me know what your game count is? Thanks in advance!

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
I just logged into my jets rewards and noticed my "game count" is off by one game to achieve the 41 game bonus. It is reporting 37 games attended with 3 home games left but I am sure we've been to all games! Can someone here who goes to all games pls do me a huge favour and log into their account and let me know what your game count is? Thanks in advance!

Are you taking into account the outdoor game? Technically, the outdoor game was an NHL event and not really a Jets event. So I'm wondering if that game isn't being counted towards the home game count of 41, and instead the Jets will have just played 40 home games, as far as Jets rewards go..

arbf412

Dec 3, 2011
Boy, they sure are giving me some serious incentive to pay my $26,000 invoice in full before April 15. I can get a whopping 3,000 point bonus! That's enough for 30% of a $25 gift card! Or, half an autographed puck! Who in the world thought that this was a good idea? It's insulting.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Boy, they sure are giving me some serious incentive to pay my $26,000 invoice in full before April 15. I can get a whopping 3,000 point bonus! That's enough for 30% of a $25 gift card! Or, half an autographed puck! Who in the world thought that this was a good idea? It's insulting.

Well initially it wasn't bad. But they've gone Club Z again with the pricing so the value isn't so good again.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Points only worth something if you have the pricey seats. I have a pair for P5s and I can't even get to 50,000 for a Thorburn jersey...

CFN8TD

Jan 23, 2014
Program must be tied Venezuela's currency; Redeemed 4,500 points for $25 Gift Card in Sept 2016. Today they want 10,000 Points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad