Jets Rewards redemptions

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Hmm, I actually have enough points now to redeem for a downgrade to row 1. Seriously, what is the appeal of sitting there? Is it the need to make a crazy face and bang on the glass every time the camera is pointed your way?

487814485.jpg

As far as I'm concerned fans can keep their greasy popcorn fingers off the glass or risk getting turfed out the facility.

The glass is for looking through, not banging on.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Anyone know how we can use our jets passes to purchase food/items at games? I read something about a $10 credit being applied on each of the ST holder pass, but I have not been able to find out if that is ready to use or how to add more $ to the cards?

:D

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Just noticed that $25 Jets Gear gift cards are available for 10,000 points. I don't bother with contests, and I know I won't accumulate points fast enough to ever get any of the really good offerings, so might as well take the meager cash out.

Guilty Party

Healthy Scratch 4lyfe
Jan 28, 2013
ThunderBay
Bump;

Has anyone ordered and received a signed, new Adidas jersey through the jets rewards?
Wondering if the jersey was the made in Indonesia 'replica' authentic or the made in Canada version of the authentic Adidas jersey?

I managed to hoard enough points and put in an order before a chunk of my points were going to expire. Got my confirmation email, then weeks later was told my jersey was not available and if I wanted to wait they would get another one for me when they got more jerseys made up.
Anyways, i finally got my jersey and it is the replica authentic jersey version. Admittedly I'm a bit of a jersey aficionado and I figured authentic pro-weight meant the made in Canada version. Also, it came with an empty manila envelope with a description sticker on the front but nothing in it. Is that the jets reward's version of a certificate of authenticity?
Just wondering what others have received. thx

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Don't know about a signed jersey but the other signed stuff (pucks & pictures) I've redeemed points for have all come with a COA signed by Chipman inside the manila envelope, so yeah, I'd guess that yours is definitely missing.

Reactions: Guilty Party

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Seeing as Made in Canada Adidas authentics aren’t available to the public, I would have been very surprised if you got one through Jets Rewards.

My jersey experience through Jets Rewards from three seasons ago was underwhelming as well. They gave me a Canadian-made Reebok Edge 2.0 jersey - however they heat pressed the name bar and numbers on. Who treats a $300 jersey like that? Thumbs down.

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Just a note - friend ordered the Jet's autographed stick, and it's neither a game used stick, nor a "real" hockey stick; it's more of a promo type stick. Looks ok, but not what I would have expected.

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
I have one and the stick is OK. I certainly wouldn’t play hockey with it. :) In fairness it wasn’t advertised as a game used stick, so not sure why folks would be expecting that. It’s the same type of stick that the Jets three stars throw over the glass for fans after the game.

My issue with the “team autographed stick” is that it isn’t autographed by the complete team. Yes, the fine print says not all members are available for signing due to availability and injuries. But my stick has less than 50% of the team’s signatures. So not sure how it can be called a “team autographed stick”.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Just a note - friend ordered the Jet's autographed stick, and it's neither a game used stick, nor a "real" hockey stick; it's more of a promo type stick. Looks ok, but not what I would have expected.

Yeah I have one. I'm pretty sure its the same sticks the players give out when they're awarded a star of the game.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Seeing as Made in Canada Adidas authentics aren’t available to the public, I would have been very surprised if you got one through Jets Rewards.

My jersey experience through Jets Rewards from three seasons ago was underwhelming as well. They gave me a Canadian-made Reebok Edge 2.0 jersey - however they heat pressed the name bar and numbers on. Who treats a $300 jersey like that? Thumbs down.
Ouch. My Scheifele auto jersey that I got through Jets Rewards was pro-weight and name and numbers were all stitched.

Guilty Party

Healthy Scratch 4lyfe
Jan 28, 2013
ThunderBay

Given Jets Reward's track record history of providing canadian authentic jerseys, and of all the places who might have access to the made in canada adidas authentics, i figured they would be at the front of the line.
I can see where you're coming from though. You're probably right as there isn't enough of an available inventory of those jerseys to give the public access to yet.
Condolences on your jersey experience. I wholeheartedly agree that's no way to treat an authentic jersey. Let alone an autographed one. :(

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Bump;

Has anyone ordered and received a signed, new Adidas jersey through the jets rewards?
Wondering if the jersey was the made in Indonesia 'replica' authentic or the made in Canada version of the authentic Adidas jersey?

I managed to hoard enough points and put in an order before a chunk of my points were going to expire. Got my confirmation email, then weeks later was told my jersey was not available and if I wanted to wait they would get another one for me when they got more jerseys made up.
Anyways, i finally got my jersey and it is the replica authentic jersey version. Admittedly I'm a bit of a jersey aficionado and I figured authentic pro-weight meant the made in Canada version. Also, it came with an empty manila envelope with a description sticker on the front but nothing in it. Is that the jets reward's version of a certificate of authenticity?
Just wondering what others have received. thx
The Adidas motto
Pull a string
“Johnny Hockey scores “

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
So you can now get Moose tickets for 1000 points each. For someone who will never have enough for a jersey, I can get over 10 pairs. Not a terrible economic value.

If this was happening in other cities, we would smugly refer to it as "papering the house". :nod:

ythelastman82

Apr 5, 2014
So you can now get Moose tickets for 1000 points each. For someone who will never have enough for a jersey, I can get over 10 pairs. Not a terrible economic value.

Thank you for the heads up here! Taking the whole family to a game next month for 5000 points. I'd say it's an excellent economic value considering they wanted 5K worth of points or maybe even 10K for a $25 gift card once upon a time.

potroaster

Jul 1, 2012
Very thankful for the Jets rewards code being offered on this site after every Tsn3 game. Heck I had enough points for a signed Morrissey puck after only a year or so. I only wish there wasn't just the 4 options. Morrissey, Ehlers, Myers, or Lowry. We take what we can get.

As for the Moose tickets, like I said before, they gave me 2-12 game packs for free when I decided to walk away from the waitlist. That smells of desperation. Things are not going as well as planned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad