Winnipeg, Manitoba
Dude, go back, revisit that post!

I was watching a CBC episode "Jacques Plante of the Apes"

Anyway, everythings fixed now.

Thanks for Ape'ing me...

giphy.gif

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
I should say I hate Chimps as they will rip your arm off and then you have to visit Doctor Sawyer. And I only hate one orange monkey.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Got better as the game went on, lots of empty seats there tho. No talk of that tho.

Top 6 needs a shakeup tho
Although perfetti and Ehlers and Names building chemistry. Really gotta separate 55 and 81

When Gabe is back I'd try
Iafallo scheif vilardi
Connor Perfetti ehlers
Nino Lowry Apples
Barron kup names

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Great game by the "3rd" line yet again. Rumours of Scheifele's resurrection have been greatly exaggerated.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Great game by the "3rd" line yet again. Rumours of Scheifele's resurrection have been greatly exaggerated.

Not making excuses for Scheifele but, Connor is like playing short handed out there right now. Yeah he had the bad giveaway but he made some good plays also. KC just sucks so bad defensively 55 and Iafallo get caved lots. SH really with KC on the ice. Split them up and 55 will get better.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Not making excuses for Scheifele but, Connor is like playing short handed out there right now. Yeah he had the bad giveaway but he made some good plays also. KC just sucks so bad defensively 55 and Iafallo get caved lots. SH really with KC on the ice. Split them up and 55 will get better.
I'm starting to get a little worried about Connor, and IMO he needs to be taken far from his comfort zone to start focusing on hockey again. Not sure how that looks though?

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Yes Kyle is definitely becoming a hmm

Would he benefit from time with Lowry?
Maybe even 4th line.... I dunno

Something needs to happen there cuz it's ugly with him out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad