Post-Game Talk: Jets 5 - Yotes 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
We are officially a mushy middle team...

But they are Our mushy middle team...

giphy.gif

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Monster game by the 3rd line. Coyotes broadcast was full of praise for them. Love how they are playing right now... something positive is always happening with them on the ice, either some strong offensive zone pressure or some good physical play. Appleton looks like a completely different man on this line compared to when he was on the top line when he barely looked like an NHL player. The top line could take a page out of their book and look for some inspiration here.

Too bad Nino couldn't get the 4th goal. He deserved it. The way he uses his size and strength is how I wanted to see PLD play consistently when he was here.

Pionk a sneaky good game.

Dillon scoring on a backhand onetimer is on a cross ice pass is not what I had on the bingo card of a goal being scored.

That said, your scoring coming from your 3rd line and Dillon is not sustainable. Gotta find a way to get 55-81 going. Iafallo helps with the D but their offense sucks.

PP2 unit was good, their PP shift the PP before they scored was the first time the Jets PP had looked dangerous in a while.

I am glad Connor didn't get the EN goal at the end lol.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
Happy with the win as I didn't have a good feeling going into this game. While not a playoff contender, I do expect the Coyotes to be an improved team with an 80 - 83 point total by season's end and a good home record.

Neido with an impressive game. Nice!

Reactions: kanadalainen

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Really? I saw an awful lot of defensive lapses, especially from Samberg. I’m also surprised that Dillon didn’t get the hat trick. On my replay, the puck looks over the line before Nino touches i
I think the Yotes poor defence made the Jets mediocre defence look good but nice comeback when they could have caved in like a dried out cactus in the desert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad