A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Lovely stuff

NINO with the big 3

Our D jumping in with some points

Names and Ehlers playing nicely.

Hellboy tight in the third.

Fixed my steering in the elderly Jeep Wrangler. :)

TJ steering.jpg

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
shout out to pionk and other players on both teams who were affected by adam johnson's death. probably V difficult to play under those circumstances and heart goes out to them.

Thought the first was a bit slow, with low chances but jets played better as the game went along

Third line has been buzzing. They were excellent to end last year and continuing that chemistry this year.

Nino doing nino things. And Appleton is just far better imo playing with crash and bangers rather than a top 6 skill kind of game. He's been real good as of late.

Kupari has kind of lost a bit of juice to me over the past few from what he had to start the year. Nothing on the scoresheet either. Hard when you're not playing lots ofc but just been noticing it as of late.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Team kept fighting and got an important win, to jump back over Arizona for third place.

D as a whole had a nice game.

Top line was ass tonight
Second line had some nice zone time and a goal.
Third line was on fire
Fourth line did it's job
Special teams was even on the night

Onto St. Louis

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
That was the best game from our defense since the Buff days. Pionk was a man possessed out there. Morrissey, Dillion and Samberg all really good.
Really? I saw an awful lot of defensive lapses, especially from Samberg. I’m also surprised that Dillon didn’t get the hat trick. On my replay, the puck looks over the line before Nino touches it.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Nice road win - 3rd line too much for the Yotes to handle.
Had me worried going into the second but they woke up and dominated the last 2 frames.
Might be time to shuffle the top 6 - mostly to get 55/81 going - we need their production.

Over all, a much better game from our D - not a lot of real pressure from the Yotes but they kept it simple and didn't get hemmed in.
Nino with the hatty and Dillon with a pair - work horses getting it done.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
good win, wouldn't know from reading this board but points in 6 of our last 7 games, 3rd line needs to stay together as they just click, pk was better tonight hopefully a step in the right direction
Having such improved forward depth will really pay dividends as the season goes on. Nice to not have to relay on getting scoring from just your top 6. People for years have been saying they want a balanced lineup, well that is what one looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad