Player Discussion Jesse Puljujärvi pt 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
He basically has early arthritis in his hips. He will need hip replacements some time down the road.

elmaco

Feb 1, 2017
It was a condition you are born with in which your hips grow extra bone that rub against each other and cause pain, guess it only now became a serious problem and he got it fixed.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
He basically has early arthritis in his hips. He will need hip replacements some time down the road.

An impingement due to shape, not a degenerative thing like arthritis. More will come out but I dont imagine he is likely to.have damage after a surgical correction at this young age. I imagine he will be fine.

I dont see him being dealt unless the surgery is so run of the mill that a potential trading partner has no worries. They are already selling low, why make it lower?

Reactions: Oilers in NS

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
He’s no Horcoff amirite?

You really want me to bust out the Reinhart receipts, huh?

Like imagine having stanned so hard for one of the worst busts in team history and coming at people for having defended an actual NHL player who was a heart and soul player for this team for years. You must have a weird humiliation fetish.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2008
You really want me to bust out the Reinhart receipts, huh?

Like imagine having stanned so hard for one of the worst busts in team history and coming at people for having defended an actual NHL player who was a heart and soul player for this team for years. You must have a weird humiliation fetish.

But you still defend him here. Like yesterday.

The fact you can’t see the difference is both astounding and hilarious.

Reactions: McBooya42

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
But you still defend him here. Like yesterday.

The fact you can’t see the difference is both astounding and hilarious.

If you actually read the thread, I was the one arguing RNH is better than Horcoff, even if Horcoff had a higher peak for a a few seasons. But yeah, Horcoff was a good player and a good soldier for this team for years. I'll stand by that. Will you stand by your statements that:

"Reinhart is better than (Grigorenko, Forsberg, or Rielly)."

"Reinhart could turn into a dominating 6'5" 225lb dman at both ends of the rink with a cannon from the point. Playing 30min a night in all situations, pp, pk, against the opposition's best players. And excelling. Those kind of players are few and far between and they are priceless."

"Bob Green has a stellar track record."

"The Reinhart trade was a damn good one."

"Reinhart becomes an NHL regular before Chabot."

Last edited:

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
If you actually read the thread, I was the one arguing RNH is better than Horcoff, even if Horcoff had a higher peak for a a few seasons. But yeah, Horcoff was a good player and a good soldier for this team for years. I'll stand by that. Will you stand by your statements that:

"Reinhart could turn into a dominating 6'5" 225lb dman at both ends of the rink with a cannon from the point. Playing 30min a night in all situations, pp, pk, against the opposition's best players. And excelling. Those kind of players are few and far between and they are priceless."

"Reinhart becomes and NHL regular before Chabot."

EuphoricMeatyAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

Oct 15, 2008

"Reinhart becomes and NHL regular before Chabot."

Making up quotes? Stay classy....

Being wrong about a prospect is one thing, but you are still waving the Horcoff flag all these years later.

That’s just embarrassing. And you don’t even realize it. Which takes it to a whole other level.

giphy.gif

Little Fury

Jun 21, 2006
Making up quotes? Stay classy....

All those quotes are your words. I can provide links or screenshots if you want.

Being wrong about a prospect is one thing, but you are still waving the Horcoff flag all these years later.

That’s just embarrassing. And you don’t even realize it. Which takes it to a whole other level.

Oh no, defending a player who actually had some good years for this team is far, far less embarrassing than going in as hard as you did for Reinhart and the trade that brought him here and then being shown to be completely, utterly and spectacularly wrong. That would absolutely hammer any credibility you had if you, well, actually had any to begin with. Funny gif, though.

WigWam

May 22, 2015
I´m quite surprised about this answer Puljujarvi gave in finnish media when asked":naughty:

"Onko se NHL-seura Edmonton Oilers, missä haluat pelata?
– Nooh… On se."

The-Terminator-Ill-Be-Back.gif

Like it or not !! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:o_Oo_O:laugh::laugh:

OiledGun

Sep 2, 2011
All those quotes are your words. I can provide links or screenshots if you want.

Oh no, defending a player who actually had some good years for this team is far, far less embarrassing than going in as hard as you did for Reinhart and the trade that brought him here and then being shown to be completely, utterly and spectacularly wrong. That would absolutely hammer any credibility you had if you, well, actually had any to begin with. Funny gif, though.

I don't understand this guys arguments? Horcoff was a good player, was he a number one center? Probably not. Was he overpaid? Almost definitely. But that doesn't take away from the fact that he was still a good player, just probably playing too high up the lineup for a lot of the years he was here.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Where is his trainer John Shannon to correct him on his biking technique?
Or Andrew ference, I hear he biked his way into a captaincy position.

One thing though, maybe it’s his height or the angle but he legs look small for a hockey player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad