News Article: Jacques & Nathan Beaulieu each charged with 2 counts of assault

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
I know this probably won't come across well, but do you ever just look at someone and say to yourself, without even knowing them, "that kid is a major ****** bag.."

Well, for me, that's Nathan Beaulieu. :laugh: I've thought that way since before the 2011 draft.

Glad to have him as a player, though.

Well at least he's not soft.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
lol i just dont get it... youd think a parent would come in and try to stop the altercation..

"SON WAIT STOP!"

and then he's all like

"YOU GOTTA DO IT MORE LIKE THIS!" *punch*

i cant lie, you just look at beaulieu, from the moment he was drafted to all his interviews and everything, and i love the guy, but i ALWAYs expected a story like this to pop up eventually about him...i just didnt expect it this FAST and with his DAD joining in lmao

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
lol i just dont get it... youd think a parent would come in and try to stop the altercation..

"SON WAIT STOP!"

and then he's all like

"YOU GOTTA DO IT MORE LIKE THIS!" *punch*

i cant lie, you just look at beaulieu, from the moment he was drafted to all his interviews and everything, and i love the guy, but i ALWAYs expected a story like this to pop up eventually about him...i just didnt expect it this FAST and with his DAD joining in lmao

From the way the story is written the dad was the original target and Nathan may have gotten involved to defend him, as it was a former player of his dad's...but gain we are mostly guessing here as we don't know the details.

Karavos

Nov 26, 2009
Fights happen. At least he's not O'Byrne v2.0 and stole someone's purse. People are definitely going to blow this out of porportion *cough* Leaf fans *cough*.

pine*

We were all tracking the team plane online, because we thought the police were waiting at the airport to arrest numerous players upon landing.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

At one point, I nearly decided to drive to the Saint-Hubert airport, which is a few mins drive from my place, to get some firsthand video footage of the arrests.

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
Besides this, what are the issues surrounding Beaulieu? I must have missed them.

"When another guest told the person destroying the memorabilia to stop, the guest was struck out at by a man who came to the defence of the person destroying the memorabilia, said the man associated with the group."

Were the Beaulieu's destroying the memorabilia?

Anyways, we don't know all the details so no sense rushing to conclusions.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Besides this, what are the issues surrounding Beaulieu? I must have missed them.

"When another guest told the person destroying the memorabilia to stop, the guest was struck out at by a man who came to the defence of the person destroying the memorabilia, said the man associated with the group."

Were the Beaulieu's destroying the memorabilia?

Anyways, we don't know all the details so no sense rushing to conclusions.

Sounds like it. Destroying hockey memorabilia? lolllll

hogtownhabsfan*

Fights happen. At least he's not O'Byrne v2.0 and stole someone's purse. People are definitely going to blow this out of porportion *cough* Leaf fans *cough*.

O'Byrne stole the ladies purse because in that purse was a camera that contained a photo of a teammate cheating on his wife. O'Byrne took a charge to save a teammates marriage.

Let's not diss him for it.

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
Shameful.

So based on the fact that Beaulieu faces charges stemming from an altercation at a party, I get to read comments on this board like:

- I'm starting to thnk Beaulieu is a tool
- he might be a ******bag
- he has anger issues and perhaps a drinking problem
- he has some growing up to do
- he's immature
- something about the way he looks makes him a major ******bag
- everyone knows he has issues (one of my favs); he's very immature and a bit of a d**che
- he's someone you wouldn't want to be friends with
- he's extremely arrogant

Sad. I didn't realize you all knew him so well. Oh wait, I forgot, 'you can just tell'.

Tacos

Wheeeee
Feb 26, 2012
We all get into fights sooner or later
The fact that more players don't get into em more often is what surprises me
There'll always be someone looking to be "the big guy" for taking down a player and making a scene after a charity event is probably not the best time to go about it

edit
Just read the updated story, let me get this straight

Jerk is destroying memorbilia
victim1 tells jerk to stop
One of the Beaulieus strike at the victim1
Victim1 runs off to call cops
Beaulieus go after victim2
Beaulieus make a run for it
Cops arrive

Last edited:

Bieber fever

Mar 7, 2010
Westmount
Shameful.

So based on the fact that Beaulieu faces charges stemming from an altercation at a party, I get to read comments on this board like:

- I'm starting to thnk Beaulieu is a tool
- he might be a ******bag
- he has anger issues and perhaps a drinking problem
- he has some growing up to do
- he's immature
- something about the way he looks makes him a major ******bag
- everyone knows he has issues (one of my favs); he's very immature and a bit of a d**che
- he's someone you wouldn't want to be friends with
- he's extremely arrogant

Sad. I didn't realize you all knew him so well. Oh wait, I forgot, 'you can just tell'.

You should feel blessed that we have so many people who know most player personally.

That being said , I thought it's was a know fact Beaulieu was a ******.

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
We all get into fights sooner or later
The fact that more players don't get into em more often is what surprises me
There'll always be someone looking to be "the big guy" for taking down a player and making a scene after a charity event is probably not the best time to go about it

edit
Just read the updated story, let me get this straight

Jerk is destroying memorbilia
victim1 tells jerk to stop
One of the Beaulieus strike at the victim1
Victim1 runs off to call cops
Beaulieus go after victim2
Beaulieus make a run for it
Cops arrive

The way I read the story was

Victim1 is destroying memorbilia
People tells jerk to stop