News Article: Jacques & Nathan Beaulieu each charged with 2 counts of assault

Forsead

Apr 7, 2009
Québec City
Huge d-bag, none of us has met him though. I guess you just proved how silly you guys look.

Never said that was my own opinion, just that was the reason people had this opinion on him.

Then again in life if you want to be judged as a professional, well look like one, that isn't that hard. I don't care myself, but alot will and when you're in a public business it's normal that people will judge you like that. It's called life.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Never said that was my own opinion, just that was the reason people had this opinion on him.

Then again in life if you want to be judged as a professional, well look like one, that isn't that hard. I don't care myself, but alot will and when you're in a public business it's normal that people will judge you like that. It's called life.

I like that he's not a complete robot like RNH, a little personality in this league is fun. I'll just wait until the facts come out before commenting on this incident. Most of the pictures he posted is just him acting like a regular 19-20 year old.

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Dam if we knew every story on our players, everybody would be a bust...

By the way anybody here remember Price in his first or second season sitting on the bench with a black eye? I'm looking for a picture or video just want to confirm a story I heard... Don't remember it happening.

There's no picture or video of this. It never happened.

Forsead

Apr 7, 2009
Québec City
I like that he's not a complete robot like RNH, a little personality in this league is fun. I'll just wait until the facts come out before commenting on this incident. Most of the pictures he posted is just him acting like a regular 19-20 year old.

Yeah I know peoples that look like huges dicks, but are intelligent, hard-worker and nice people too (I still think that if they would want a public job they would need to change their appearance thought, to look professional).

I don't care about personality I will take the robot 100 % of the time if he's the better hockey player.

In bold, just no, at least not the educated ones, or intelligent ones.

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Going through his twitter to try to find the whining about being sent down. I'm about to gouge my eyes out now though at all this useless conversation I cannot fathom why someone would want to be made public.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I can't find the pic of his awful tattoo anymore :(

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Yeah I know peoples that look like huges dicks, but are intelligent, hard-worker and nice people too (I still think that if they would want a public job they would need to change their appearance thought, to look professional).

I don't care about personality I will take the robot 100 % of the time if he's the better hockey player.

In bold, just no, at least not the educated ones, or intelligent ones.[/QUOTE]

What pictures are you specifically talking about? I haven't seen any pictures on his twitter that would make you think he's a ******.

double5son10

Jan 20, 2011
Denver
We all get into fights sooner or later
The fact that more players don't get into em more often is what surprises me
There'll always be someone looking to be "the big guy" for taking down a player and making a scene after a charity event is probably not the best time to go about it

edit
Just read the updated story, let me get this straight

Jerk is destroying memorbilia
victim1 tells jerk to stop
One of the Beaulieus strike at the victim1
Victim1 runs off to call cops
Beaulieus go after victim2
Beaulieus make a run for it
Cops arrive

Not how I read it.
Jerk (victim 1) is destroying memorabilia
Guest tries to get jerk to stop
2nd jerk punches (victim 2) punches intervening guest
Beaulieau's beat down victim 2, who then flees
Beaulieau's beat down victim 1, who also flees
By the time the cops arrive (could have been some time) the Beaulieu's went home.

That's my interpretation, and if it's correct then the Beaulieu's intervened in a situation where some drunk idiot was destroying personal property and said idiot's friend defended him in doing it. Nowhere in any of the stories I've read does it say the Beaulieu's are charged with property damage.

If my reading of this is correct the Beaulieu's may have actually been justified in popping these guys. "slight bruising, some shirts...ripped" doesn't exactly sound like they were curb stomping anyone. If I'm right, then this is NO BIG DEAL, probably won't even make it to court, and if it does it winds up in the Beaulieu's paying a fine.

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
Talking about Beaulieu being a jerk, I hope that you guys realize most hockey players are probably the dumb jock type bros you hated back in high school.

Let it go. He's gonna be a good player. That's all we need to care about.

Hockey123456789

May 1, 2013
Not how I read it.
Jerk (victim 1) is destroying memorabilia
Guest tries to get jerk to stop
2nd jerk punches (victim 2) punches intervening guest
Beaulieau's beat down victim 2, who then flees
Beaulieau's beat down victim 1, who also flees
By the time the cops arrive (could have been some time) the Beaulieu's went home.

That's my interpretation, and if it's correct then the Beaulieu's intervened in a situation where some drunk idiot was destroying personal property and said idiot's friend defended him in doing it. Nowhere in any of the stories I've read does it say the Beaulieu's are charged with property damage.

If my reading of this is correct the Beaulieu's may have actually been justified in popping these guys. "slight bruising, some shirts...ripped" doesn't exactly sound like they were curb stomping anyone. If I'm right, then this is NO BIG DEAL, probably won't even make it to court, and if it does it winds up in the Beaulieu's paying a fine.

It actually goes like this:
1. Said idiot/jerk is Beaulieu destroying personal property
2. victim 1 makes comment that said jerk should stop
3. victim 1 goes to leave and Beaulieu's follow him outside and "curb stomp" him
4. guest intervenes and victim 1 escapes and calls cops
5. Beaulieu's go back inside and "curb stomp" victim 2 in hopes to find out where victim 1 would be so they can finish the job
6. Beaulieu's flee and cops arrive

slight bruising my a**

Stoneburg

Mar 21, 2004
Fishing
3. victim 1 goes to leave and Beaulieu's follow him outside and "curb stomp" him
5. Beaulieu's go back inside and "curb stomp" victim 2 in hopes to find out where victim 1 would be so they can finish the job

slight bruising my a**

You seem to have firsthand knowledge of the situation as that is NOT what the article states.

So, firsthand information, or no?

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
As a public service to my fellow posters here.....

Brian Burke has filed a defamation lawsuit against several message board posters for making claims and accusations that he said is inaccurate and is defamatory to him.

Just be careful what you say on an Internet forum regarding the actions of a public figure.

Calling someone an idiot is fine. Making claims about a person, especially "criminal" activity, might get interesting in a bad way.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John

slight bruising my a**

Create an account just to make this comment? Are you victim 1 or 2?

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005

slight bruising my a**

Maybe. Or maybe it goes like this:

1) Fun party. Accused takes a Chara bobblehead doll off a shelf and pretends it is fellatiating him.
2) Victim 1 says, "Eew, dude don't mess with the memorabilia..." and is slapped.
3) Accused dropkicks the bobblehead, a roar of approval from guests.
4) Victim 1 runs off screaming, knocks down Victim 2.
5) Enter Patrolman Recchi, "What's all this then?"

Analyzer*

slight bruising my a**

Do you even know what a curb stomp is ?

Aceekay

Oct 9, 2011
Victoria

slight bruising my a**

That's hilarious, you don't even know what curb stomping is.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Ouch! So they're saying clearly that they are firing him because of this incident. They did not try to mask it with another motive. Must be more serious than I thought...

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Hopefully the Habs can work with Nathan. I'd hate to see another situation similar to Hainsey where we let go of a promising defenceman because of off ice issues and he makes a good career somewhere else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad