Jack Hughes vs Suzuki vs Stützle

Who would you take moving forward?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxydoggystyle

Jul 4, 2019
Screw it call it Habs bias or whatever but Suzuki is looking f***ing unreal right now in the playoffs. Suzuki may be older but he is at least proving to slowly become that number one center and I will take proven over potential. If the other two does what Suzuki does in the playoffs or better then good for them but until then its Suzuki for me. I just can't watch Suzuki and what he has done in these playoffs and shrug him off because the other two prospects has more potential and because he is older.

Wierzbowski426

Nov 1, 2019
New Jersey
Anyone have any interest in a six month avy wager over which of these 3 is the better player in 3 years to make this more interesting? We can look at ppg to keep it simple but I am open to evaluating other metrics.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I'm biased and i think Hughes and Stutzle are better... but Suzuki play like a beast. Two-Way ability with his offensive talent, he will be a dominant C for long time in NHL. In 5 years... maybe this is going to be really close between these guy. Hughes and Stutzle are amazing but they are not McDavid.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Its Jack Hughes and it isnt even close

Suzuki is and will continue to be better than Stuetzle, man that kid is overrated

Who is overrated in your comment ? Suzuki or Stutzle? Because Suzuki is underrated is this thread i think

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Everyone has one upped each other to the point you guys are talking about these players becoming top 5 in their position. Calm down.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

Suzuki is and will continue to be better than Stuetzle, man that kid is overrated

Can't imagine the levels of copium I would have consumed had Stutzle produced at a 0.34ppg rate in his rookie season.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina

Devils fans have acquired a serious distaste for Stutzle now just cause their player isn't viewed better. You're just gonna make a fool of yourself at this point. All this salt and confusion of Sens players better than Devils' counterparts yet you'd think the way they're describing their guys, the wouldn't be picking 4th overall and those guys would be leading them from the basement just like Sens players are doing.

"It isn't close" I lol'd.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Devils fans have acquired a serious distaste for Stutzle now just cause their player isn't viewed better. You're just gonna make a fool of yourself at this point. All this salt and confusion of Sens players better than Devils' counterparts yet you'd think the way they're describing their guys, the wouldn't be picking 4th overall and those guys would be leading them from the basement just like Sens players are doing.

"It isn't close" I lol'd.

Its been a hilarious overall fail for a few Devils fans in like 3 straight blowout losses in the polls.

And instead of being level headed about their contrarian opinions, its the same AINEC close crap every time that cant be taken seriously. Hockey fans dont share their opinions or rate their young core as highly as they do.

Literally everyone likes and acknowledges that Tim Stutzle is a fun and promising young star in the league. There is nothing to dislike about him. And you're the lamest wretch of a person if you feel you need to direct your bitter jealousy at this kid.

Last edited:

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Didn't know that Sens fans were this salty of a bunch. There is a reason why people on HFboards mock polls as they usually turn out wrong and devolve into a popularity contest. The fact that some Sens fans treat these polls like they were a commandment from God is quite hilarious.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton

Cant imagine being winless since 1927

Didn't know that Sens fans were this salty of a bunch. There is a reason why people on HFboards mock polls as they usually turn out wrong and devolve into a popularity contest. The fact that some Sens fans treat these polls like they were a commandment from God is quite hilarious.

Lol what are you talking about? Cause the quotes above isn’t a sens fan either

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
This is your retort?
What else would I retort with, Ottawa needs to do something to be discussed first

Im sure career years in a pandemic season in a made-up Canadian division will hold over their fans when theyre shit next season lmfao

Plus I find it comical how much Ottawa fans argue like as if their owner will even keep any of these players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad