Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part III

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I chuckled that one of the rewards being offered were replica pilgrim jerseys that are being dropped after this season. Like they couldn't even give us an authentic???

24diving

Apr 5, 2013
suffolk, long island
Anyone having trouble submitting payment for renewal? I keep getting error messages.
I got a second email with this
“In case the orange button below does not work, please follow this link to access your renewal:”
And a link.
Otherwise, if you are referring to the Ticketmaster site for payment, they took my money just fine, damn them.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If anyone is interested in splitting my single seat for next season please get in touch with me. At $30 a game unless I find someone to split them I don't think I can renew with the potential financial situation I may end up facing (I work retail and if we can't get merchandise because of you know what I won't be working).

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Keep an eye on your in box. You should be receiving an email today regarding rolling over your tickets from the 6 unplayed home games for a credit plus a 5% bonus towards your bill for next season.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Keep an eye on your in box. You should be receiving an email today regarding rolling over your tickets from the 6 unplayed home games for a credit plus a 5% bonus towards your bill for next season.

Which means the remainder of the regular season has officially been scrapped, right?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Which means the remainder of the regular season has officially been scrapped, right?
More or less. There is a paragraph though that states should those games be rescheduled you will be able to repurchase those tickets.

So keep hope alive?

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Do we have to "select" to apply the credits towards next season or is that done automatically unless you opt out? And yeah, about 0% chance those remaining games are happening.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island

After nearly 10 years of being a season ticket holder (with a brief hiatus when they first moved to Brooklyn) and speaking to my rep , I finally found out that, apparently, the Islander large group STH emails are blocked by optonline as spam. For years I haven't gotten notifications on events and STH perks, only individual emails and calls from my rep.. So glad I saw this message and spoke to my rep to confirm. Not sure if anyone else has ever had this issue. Just gave him a new email address to use.

Reactions: MJF

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
After nearly 10 years of being a season ticket holder (with a brief hiatus when they first moved to Brooklyn) and speaking to my rep , I finally found out that, apparently, the Islander large group STH emails are blocked by optonline as spam. For years I haven't gotten notifications on events and STH perks, only individual emails and calls from my rep.. So glad I saw this message and spoke to my rep to confirm. Not sure if anyone else has ever had this issue. Just gave him a new email address to use.

:facepalm:

Amirite? :laugh:

Reactions: 19 in a row

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Ugh. :facepalm:

Reactions: 19 in a row

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Has anyone chosen their seats for Belmont yet? Would love to get sneak peak at a seating chart and a price listing (although I know it will probably be different for everyone based on how long you've been a season ticket holder).

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Has anyone chosen their seats for Belmont yet? Would love to get sneak peak at a seating chart and a price listing (although I know it will probably be different for everyone based on how long you've been a season ticket holder).

I should be getting my invitation this week (or so the email last week said). Virtual selection obviously, but I want to know parking info and such (i'm the nut who likes to line up the parking spot with the exit and have aisle seats). Will let ya'll know how it goes unless someone beats me to it.

Reactions: Strummergas

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I should be getting my invitation this week (or so the email last week said). Virtual selection obviously, but I want to know parking info and such (i'm the nut who likes to line up the parking spot with the exit and have aisle seats). Will let ya'll know how it goes unless someone beats me to it.

Thanks, and I'll do the same for you if I happen to go first.

JBHockey

Mar 12, 2012
Sunnyvale Trailer Park

I got a call today from my rep and he said they were still working on the pricing for Belmont. Whether that is true or not I don't know

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Email just came in with the seating and pricing guide. Prices actually aren’t too awful but I still don’t think I’m going to renew. I live in Brooklyn so the commute to the arena is a bit too long, and honestly I think prices will dip after the sheen of a new building wears off

Reactions: Riseonfire

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
I think I'm in love.

Screenshot_20200930-142817_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200930-142823_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200930-142829_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Strummergas

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Anybody else get their pick date and time?

A friend of mine says he didn’t, just the chart. I pick on Oct 13 at 1:30

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad