Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part III

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
We are pleased to invite you to join us for a fun night of skating and giveaways at Northwell Health Ice Center on Friday, June 7. Doors will open for item pickup beginning at 5PM.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
American Express would like to thank you for using your American Express® Card to purchase your 2018-19 New York Islanders season membership. You can pick up your Islanders quarter zip pullover on Friday, June 7 starting at 5PM at Northwell Health Ice Center. Limit to one pullover per season ticket member account.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
In addition, you will receive a limited edition New York Islanders All-Time Leading Scorers bobblehead as a thank you for taking advantage of our recently retired auto-renewal program. Please note that this is a past benefit and that there is no longer any auto-renewal program or commitment.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Has anyone gone to the relocation event?
Is anyone going to the happy hour tomorrow?

JackFromBrick

May 20, 2014
Anyone know when Season ticket holders accounts will be back up online?
Hopefully, before November. We do have the hard copy tickets this season as a perk.

kb24

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone know when Season ticket holders accounts will be back up online?
Hopefully, before November. We do have the hard copy tickets this season as a perk.

I am wondering the same thing. What is going on? Did anyone receive their hard copies?

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I am wondering the same thing. What is going on? Did anyone receive their hard copies?

Not yet. I've heard rumors that the delay is due to the fact that up to 8 more games are going to be moved to the Coliseum, but I don't know how true that is.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
Not yet. I've heard rumors that the delay is due to the fact that up to 8 more games are going to be moved to the Coliseum, but I don't know how true that is.

A little disappointed with the lack of communication with the ticket rep.

I hope they move the extra games, but why would they wait so long to get the ball rolling that way?

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
A little disappointed with the lack of communication with the ticket rep.

I hope they move the extra games, but why would they wait so long to get the ball rolling that way?

Well, they've got about a week to sort it out. The first home pre-season game is on the 17. I would think (hope!), that the tickets are in our account by then.

Last edited:

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I just emailed my (new) rep to see what's up. I'm not particularly hopeful of any meaningful response as he was supposed to get in touch 2-3 weeks ago and I've heard nothing from him.

Edit to add: Just got a response from my rep. Its an issue with Ticketmaster's Account Manager but they claim to be working on it. No concrete date by when it should be ready. Hard tickets should be arriving by the end of September.

I asked him about the potential change in games from Barclays to Coliseum. He avoided that part of my queries. We'll see what comes back after my follow up.

Last edited:

crasherino

May 9, 2013
FWIW, my rep responded with "I can't confirm or deny these rumors". I wasn't sure if it was more of a wink/wink or just "I have no idea - they don't tell me shit." type situation.

My guess is that this wasn't the first time he (or the team) heard these rumors. If there was nothing to them, I think the team would have conveyed to the employees that they should shut them down quickly. Being that that wasn't the case, I'm thinking there will be some movement.

I realize that this is a first world problem but we are in a holding pattern as far as the people who I share tickets with and distributing the games on account of the venue uncertainty. Kind of annoying.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Preseason games should be in your accounts and are able to be managed.
What would be the reason for the preseason games being in your account but not the regular season? Beyond them dragging their feet that is (on account of moving games from Barclays to NVMC)?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Mine are there.
upload_2019-9-11_13-30-41.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-11_13-30-41.png
    upload_2019-9-11_13-30-41.png
    302.2 KB · Views: 2

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
What would be the reason for the preseason games being in your account but not the regular season? Beyond them dragging their feet that is (on account of moving games from Barclays to NVMC)?
That is the reason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad