Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part III

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
What have you been told my rep called the other day and I did not get any details, but it might be because I was looking to change my seat location.
I’m renewing. I just want to move back about 5 rows. Row 14 is a little too close to the glass.

Reactions: JBHockey

JBHockey

Mar 12, 2012
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
I’m renewing. I just want to move back about 5 rows. Row 14 is a little too close to the glass.
That's what I want to do also I have a partial plan in sec 111 row 19 and still find it a little too low. I purchased tickets for a few games from a friend that is in 215 that had a great overall view of ice.

Reactions: MJF

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
That's what I want to do also I have a partial plan in sec 111 row 19 and still find it a little too low. I purchased tickets for a few games from a friend that is in 215 that had a great overall view of ice.
I’m in 117 row 14. For the Blues game I sat in Dime Club ssc 113 row 23 and thought that was an outstanding vantage point. So that’s what I’d like..:row 19 or higher.

JBHockey

Mar 12, 2012
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
I’m in 117 row 14. For the Blues game I sat in Dime Club ssc 113 row 23 and thought that was an outstanding vantage point. So that’s what I’d like..:row 19 or higher.
Nice 113 row 23 is probably as good as it gets. I will try to move up higher if I can but more than likely I will have to stay where I am. without a second person for a full season I don't think I will have the option to move and I can really only get to about 15 games and I have no interest in selling tickets.

Reactions: MJF

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Curious to see if any of you so called hockey experts can even skate. Yall going to the STH skate on Apr 3?

Better gear up!

giphy.gif

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I had no idea I even got a renewal notice until my rep just sent me a "personal link" about 3 hours ago. I got an email from Ledecky about the 50th anniversary of the team that I basically ignored. I got a follow up last week that said there's a link below. Didn't see a link in the email (I see it now - not obvious at all) asked them "What link are you referring to?" and got back an answer 5 days later (just now).

I'm not sure by what measure they thought it was appropriate to raise prices. They went up a few bucks a tix but they still went up.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I had no idea I even got a renewal notice until my rep just sent me a "personal link" about 3 hours ago. I got an email from Ledecky about the 50th anniversary of the team that I basically ignored. I got a follow up last week that said there's a link below. Didn't see a link in the email (I see it now - not obvious at all) asked them "What link are you referring to?" and got back an answer 5 days later (just now).

I'm not sure by what measure they thought it was appropriate to raise prices. They went up a few bucks a tix but they still went up.

I'm going to the STH skate, then I'll tell my rep that the Isles aren't getting my money.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011

The first email hid the renewal information behind a 50th anniversary "video" link, which was extremely odd to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad