Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part III

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
It looks like season tickets come with a parking spot? Am I reading this wrong?

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
The Pegulas are jokes. Kim has no business being in sports management and Terry has more money than sense. Until they're gone, the Sabres will be stuck in suckitude.
Remember there was a time when islander fans were clamoring for the Pegulas to buy the Isles from CW? Good times...

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
I have tix since 2001. And guess as to how many have higher priority?

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Where are you guys thinking of sitting? 200s look interesting to me, maybe center ice or close. I'm thinking the 200s is equivalent to what the beginning of 300s were in the Coliseum?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Where are you guys thinking of sitting? 200s look interesting to me, maybe center ice or close. I'm thinking the 200s is equivalent to what the beginning of 300s were in the Coliseum?
I'm torn between 221 and midway up in 117. I'm thinking for legroom (I'm 6'3") I'll probably be happier in 117 as it won't be as steep as the 200s and 300s.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I'm torn between 221 and midway up in 117. I'm thinking for legroom (I'm 6'3") I'll probably be happier in 117 as it won't be as steep as the 200s and 300s.

Can't go wrong with the attack twice corner, that's interesting too.

Reactions: MJF

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Can't go wrong with the attack twice corner, that's interesting too.
My seats in the Coliseum are in the equivalent to 112 at UBS. I don’t mind moving to the other end of the ice where we shoot once for a similar view and $10 less per seat.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
My seats in the Coliseum are in the equivalent to 112 at UBS. I don’t mind moving to the other end of the ice where we shoot once for a similar view and $10 less per seat.

My mistake - I was assuming that what you were referring to as "117" would be right under 217 - didn't even notice the actual 117 is on the other end. Yeah the view is still great either way.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Picking Nov 5th, hope inventory is solid still. Just finished our 5th year for reference.

Reactions: MJF

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Picking Nov 5th, hope inventory is solid still. Just finished our 5th year for reference.
I'm picking October 27th. I'm still not clear what I'm going to do. As of now, I'm probably going to bail. And then when it gets closer, I'll probably have a change of heart.

Ticket prices are still reasonable enough. On par with the prices when we moved to Barclays, mas o menos.

Did anyone sit through the club/suite presentation? They were priced relatively competitively and had a lot value. The best seats came with free tickets to EVERY event at the joint, no matter what the event (If Taylor Swift played 3 nights you'd get your seats for one and then reduced price for others). Depending on what comes through there eventually, that's a big incentive. You were paying roughly $800 for that seat, but with food, booze, lounge, good seats AND the extra events, its not unreasonable if someone is looking to entertain on a large scale. Not for me, obviously, but they put a lot of thought into it.

The cheapest luxury seats were a little over $200 I think. Again, I'm not doing it but not too terrible overall.

Reactions: Strummergas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->