Islanders Season Ticket-holders | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Is the invoice in your account? I just checked my acct - nothing is there. Haven't received an email or call either.
Emails came yesterday afternoon. Mine went right to spam for some reason, check for yours there.

BTW our seats in Barclays 121/Barn 128 went from $49 to $64. The team eliminated some price points and that section got placed on the wrong side of a break point.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Full STHs got their notices first.

Yeah half-season generally gets communication a little bit later. Got my email about the meet and greet on March 6, which I think was a few weeks after the full season notifications were sent.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
On average how much is a full season I’m thinking of jumping in, $104 a month was just advertised I assume that’s per ticket for high up seats. If they allow a monthly payment I could probably afford a few hundred a month but anyone with tickets could tell me what that would get me?

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
On average how much is a full season I’m thinking of jumping in, $104 a month was just advertised I assume that’s per ticket for high up seats. If they allow a monthly payment I could probably afford a few hundred a month but anyone with tickets could tell me what that would get me?

I paid for a half-season - all the games at Nassau plus 3 games at Barclays that were included as part of the original Rock the Island plan. I'm center ice, lower, and I paid about 62 per seat, per game. You can pay monthly. If you're a full season ticket holder, that price per seat goes down by a significant amount.

Reactions: DerekKingSnipes

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011

Just to add if they try to stick you up high, complain about it. I did and they moved me lower. I signed up early for those plans so I wasn't happy when they tried to do that.

isles309

Nov 1, 2008

I’m in 237 row 7 for $240 a month over 10 months. That is $28 per ticket (2 tickets). This is the shoot twice side.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
I re-uped again, year 4.

Ticket price increase was hardly anything. Went from 27 a ticket to 32 I believe (sect 240, row 8 at NVMC).

Uncle Lou

Jun 20, 2010
New York
i am on the fence about renewing. I probably will because I know I’ll be at 15-20 games regardless. I heard they have a 10 month payment program, anyone else here this?

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
i am on the fence about renewing. I probably will because I know I’ll be at 15-20 games regardless. I heard they have a 10 month payment program, anyone else here this?

That option was given to me along with two payments (one now and one in Sept), and of course all in one shot.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Yes. I'm on that plan and my card got hit last night.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I paid for a half-season - all the games at Nassau plus 3 games at Barclays that were included as part of the original Rock the Island plan. I'm center ice, lower, and I paid about 62 per seat, per game. You can pay monthly. If you're a full season ticket holder, that price per seat goes down by a significant amount.
Did you end up renewing a half or upgrading to a full?

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Did you end up renewing a half or upgrading to a full?

I haven't had contact from my rep about renewal yet, but I'm still considering what to do. I can't make a whole lot of games at Barclays except for on the weekends but maybe it makes more sense to take the lower price per game for the full season and just try to sell most of the games I can't make it to?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I haven't had contact from my rep about renewal yet, but I'm still considering what to do. I can't make a whole lot of games at Barclays except for on the weekends but maybe it makes more sense to take the lower price per game for the full season and just try to sell most of the games I can't make it to?
In my opinion, the short answer is yes.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
If you are looking to sell Barclays weekday games, expect about $.30 on the dollar....at least when you look at the average ticket price you end up paying. The Islanders assign a random face price to each game based - I'm assuming - on how desirable the game. So if you go off that ticket price, you may not end up losing too much. But there will be games like the Coyotes on a Tuesday in April that you'll be lucky to get 25% of what you pay (at least from the average ticket price).

Just keep that in mind. Although I suspect they'll have Barclays for opening night, both Rags games and a number of weekend games to dampen the impact of Brooklyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->