Injury Report: Injury Timelines (No Longer being Updated. Sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Is Holden playing tomorrow?

Yes, he is playing.

At AV's presser today:

Reporter to AV: "Will you have Nick and Jesper?"

AV to Reporter: Nick for sure. Jesper has been really under the weather the last 2 to 3 days ... has lost something like 8 pounds ... came in today...we sent him home. We'll see how he feels tomorrow.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Jesper hurt.

New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 5m5 minutes ago
OFFICIAL: Kevin Hayes (maintenance) and Jesper Fast (upper body, 7-to-10 days) will not skate today. #NYR

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Figures. We get a bunch of guys back (Nash, Buch, Mika)...and a bunch more get injured (Raanta, Staal, Fast). Fortunately, nothing long term.

Also, Puempel getting healthier and practicing. May see him before the All-Star break.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
http://www.newsday.com/sports/hocke...-will-play-as-soon-as-he-s-healthy-1.12985776

AV said:
Rangers coach Alain Vig neault did not rule out the possibility that Marc Staal will return during the three games with Detroit, Los Angeles and Philadelphia before the All-Star break next Thursday. Staal, who missed his sixth game while recovering from concussion symptoms, skated Wednesday and Thursday. “I’ll give you the same answer I gave on Nasher [Rick Nash],†Vigneault said before the game. “As soon as they tell me they’re good to go, they’re going to play. A player like Marc, with what he brings to our team, I’ll put him in the lineup as soon as he’s healthy.â€

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes, it`s very noticeable playing defense without your shutdown defender like M. Staal - hopefully he is back soon as he is healthy.
I`m happy with Zucc assist and 2 pts - have a great weekend! :)

PS Red Wings on sunday 12:30 PM ET early game!

Last edited:

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
No! Red Wings! :)

Yeah, of course, my mistake, edited. :)

I`ve noticed recently that some here are very hard against Skjei - don`t be that, because he is a rookie he is not finished with his development. And no doubts it will be a bumpy road with him, but I`m very positive about Skjei`s progression.
Anyway I really hope Skjei and the whole team stay healthy and avoid injuries, because we`ve not many games this year with a full healthy team in AV`s defense since he usually get evaluated as a coach on daily basis. It`s not an easy job to be a coach of New York Rangers. `grin`

Last edited:

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I know I was clowned for my post yesterday, but I don't really think Hayes would be tweeting all pumped up about the win and the Pats game if he seriously injured his knee. However I am well aware a knee injury would not prevent him from using his fingers to tweet, yes.

Maybe just a sprain, but who knows.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
In the meantime maybe Hayes will lose more weight and become an even better person!

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I know I was clowned for my post yesterday, but I don't really think Hayes would be tweeting all pumped up about the win and the Pats game if he seriously injured his knee. However I am well aware a knee injury would not prevent him from using his fingers to tweet, yes.

Maybe just a sprain, but who knows.

You shouldn't double down on a Bad Boss Take.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Interview with Pumps today. Says he is "Looking forward to starting tonight". We all kinda knew he would be playing tonight, but this pretty much makes it official.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Pretty exciting that no one else can get injured while on break (***knocks on wood that no one goes skiing while on break***).

This means that we are pretty much guaranteed to come out of the break with only one man on the injured list.....Kevin Hayes. Staal has been skating for a while and should easily be good to go after the break; and I don't see why Fast wouldn't be back after the break. He was 7 to 10 days when injured...and plenty more time will have elapsed by the time we get going again after the break.

Getting healthy feels good.:nod:

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Pretty exciting that no one else can get injured while on break (***knocks on wood that no one goes skiing while on break***).

This means that we are pretty much guaranteed to come out of the break with only one man on the injured list.....Kevin Hayes. Staal has been skating for a while and should easily be good to go after the break; and I don't see why Fast wouldn't be back after the break. He was 7 to 10 days when injured...and plenty more time will have elapsed by the time we get going again after the break.

Getting healthy feels good.:nod:

Hopefully Hayes is back soon after the break. We have great depth but it's crazy how fast than can do down the drain, you really can never be too deep in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad