Injury Report: Injury Timelines (No Longer being Updated. Sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Did he get hit up high in a board battle or something? I don't remember seeing any plays where it appeared he got hurt.

Kaapodonna

What me worry?
Dec 8, 2007
New Jersey
When did Staal suffer the concussion? He played in the Buffalo game. Did he suffer the concussion on the 2 game trip? Maloney said he felt Staal did not skate well on the road trip. It was the pregame show on Saturday night. Staal didn't take any big hits. These things are so tricky. Did anyone else hear Maloney say that?

I definitely remember him saying it, and I agreed lol.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
it all goes back to when his stupid brother concussed him after being frustrated because Marc was dominating him all game. i've always felt he has never been the same since that hit, even before the eye injury.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
So, to recap:

Nash - back and practicing in all drills
Buch - back and practicing in all drills
ZBad - back and practicing in all drills
Staal - concussion recovery
Puempel - concussion recovery
Fast - flu

That should be everyone with an injury

Holden is out, but for personal reasons (family or something else)

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Guessing Buch and Nash will be back but Zibanejad will get at least 1 more practice

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Under the collective bargaining agreement, conditioning assignments may last up to 14 days. In addition, players on IR — and that would include Mika Zibanejad, sidelined since Nov. 20 with a broken fibula — are permitted to rehab and skate at their respective teams’ facilities during the bye week.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/05/have-the-rangers-finally-found-a-partner-for-ryan-mcdonagh/

Buchnevich skated with Chris Drury when the Rangers were on the two game road trip in the last week of December.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
So, to recap:

Nash - back and practicing in all drills
Buch - back and practicing in all drills
ZBad - back and practicing in all drills
Staal - concussion recovery
Puempel - concussion recovery
Fast - flu

That should be everyone with an injury

Holden is out, but for personal reasons (family or something else)

With word coming that Nash and Buch will play tomorrow, I've removed them from the OP table. God it feels good!

Way back when Ziba got injured, we estimated a 1/17 return date for him. Looks like that may very well happen. #HFNYRclairvoyance

I'll add Fast to the table as "Day to Day"

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
So we might be playing with 5D?

Not sure. I would think that if a player is taking a "personal" reason for not being at practice, they would be able to notify the team staff if it was going to prevent them from participating in any games.

So with the absence of call-ups to participate in practice, it kind of leads me to believe that Holden will be playing tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad