Injury Report: Injury Timelines (No Longer being Updated. Sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
So if everything goes okay, both should be back on Friday.

I would assume this also means Girardi's ahead of Klein in terms of who's back first.

Interesting to see who comes out. Defensively, it's kind of obvious, but its more interesting with the forwards.

Defense will be interesting when G replaces Kampfer and Klein comes back. Who sits, then?

Forwards, think it's pretty obvious that Glass won't sit. I imagine Fast will be giving Vesey or Buch a "rest" or a few games to "watch from the pressbox".

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Defense will be interesting when G replaces Kampfer and Klein comes back. Who sits, then?

Forwards, think it's pretty obvious that Glass won't sit. I imagine Fast will be giving Vesey or Buch a "rest" or a few games to "watch from the pressbox".

I think Klein is the odd man out. I really don't know who else it could be. He wouldn't have the nerve to sit out Skjei. Or would he?

Forward is either Glass, Vesey or Buchnevich, obviously. I really hope its Glass, but I'd settle for Vesey, as I think he's not really earned his minutes, even though he should definitely play over Glass.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I hope Henrik return before the Anaheim game - so he can get some match training until playoffs starts in April.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
One article to rule them all...

Matt Calamia did an article today that covers all 3 remaining injuries. In a nutshell, Hank is practicing and feels 100% physically, but he needs to time to sharpen up. Should be good to go for the West Coast trip. Klein & G are both practicing, but will not play in the next couple of games. Seems the best case scenario for those guys is the West Coast trip, though Calamia doesn't say.

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/lundqvist-nearing-return-following-practice/c-287908740

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
All playoffs teams are afraid of Henrik`s performance the recent years in playoffs - hopefully the whole team deliver this year! :)

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
One article to rule them all...

Matt Calamia did an article today that covers all 3 remaining injuries. In a nutshell, Hank is practicing and feels 100% physically, but he needs to time to sharpen up. Should be good to go for the West Coast trip. Klein & G are both practicing, but will not play in the next couple of games. Seems the best case scenario for those guys is the West Coast trip, though Calamia doesn't say.

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/lundqvist-nearing-return-following-practice/c-287908740

They're really giving G time to rest, which is ironically so shocking compared to the crap we saw last year.

I want to read into it further but I don't know what to make of it--fingers crossed they severely reduce Girardi's minutes.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Hey guys, Ducks fan here with a question. Do you think Lundqvist will be on the road trip out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->