HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Stole a RD Edler for 1350. Just to switch him to the right side would be at least 2k ontop of his original worth.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
KHL TOTW? :sarcasm:

3p75g3.jpg

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
anyone use the TOTW Skinner or TOTW St.Louis? They seem like a steal compared to other wingers with comparable stats

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Sorry about spamming here guys, but really hoping for some insight.. If that insight is - there is no value, sell the team - that would be constructive as well.. Just wondering if I have any ok pieces to build a halfway decent team and what I should pursue first

You have some pretty good value players there. I wonder if it would help if you adjusted the lines a little bit. Michalek and Tarasenko are solid offensive players who are likely getting next to no ice time on the 4th line. I'm guessing the Richards you have is Brad? If its Mike he'd be good for your #1 C.

Eriksson is I guy I'm currently using, and I've been happy with him so unless you don't like him he should be fine going forward.

You might be a bit weak for RDs. It's a decent time to pick up some players now because of the promo pack(just ended), prices are a bit lower. You could maybe swap out Salo for a guy like Bogosian who you should be able to find for around 5-6k (360).

Goalies should be fine, haven't played with either but if you find they aren't cutting it then just pickup a Bishop or Lindback who are both cheap.

I could give more player suggestions but in the end its about playing the games and seeing which players just aren't working out in your team and swapping them out.

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013
I don't know why but my players are having major problems hitting the net lately... not sure if it's me that's just not aiming properly or whether my players just forgot how to shoot :help:

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Zetterberg up for 150K BIN 148 SP, put him up and then went to check the market one up for that exact price, feel free to offer XBOX he has a chnage team PHX i will accept/reject ASAP :) please help me out, hesa beast but i wanna try out someone else.

OR pm me

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
Looks pretty solid. I'd suggest adding Bogosian into one of the D pairings if you feel like anyone of those guys is letting you down.
Good idea! I was thinking of an RD to replace hamhuis because I don't like havig a LD on the right side. I like the LD on the left and the RD on the right. I feel they play betterd efensively this way, canr each the boards easier.

I was thinking myers but didn't really want to spend 40k. I could get myers AND Bogo now if I want to take out Girardi to get 99 chemistry

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Zetterberg up for 150K BIN 148 SP, put him up and then went to check the market one up for that exact price, feel free to offer XBOX he has a chnage team PHX i will accept/reject ASAP :) please help me out, hesa beast but i wanna try out someone else.

OR pm me

I'd give you my Duchene and some pucks for him, don't see it on the market though.

xXImScore71Xx

Oct 4, 2012
Anyone going to be on after 11 PM ET on Xbox? Im interested in borrowing a collection or two after I get some stuff done for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad